Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
i was in dresden recently and an african guy making my food at an italian place did an impression of an american cop stomping out a black guy once he knew we were american

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
just wanted to pop in and say

death to all cops

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
As bad as american cops are they aren't exactly comforting in other countries. When I went to munich, there were at least 30-40 cops just hanging around with mp5-looking guns arranged in rings of 5 around the train station. I asked one if something was going on and she angrily told me to get back. They were much more rude than the american cops I dealt with and were much more heavily armed.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

yeah I eat rear end posted:

As bad as american cops are they aren't exactly comforting in other countries. When I went to munich, there were at least 30-40 cops just hanging around with mp5-looking guns arranged in rings of 5 around the train station. I asked one if something was going on and she angrily told me to get back. They were much more rude than the american cops I dealt with and were much more heavily armed.

everyone take a second to imagine what a weenie turd this guy must be in real life lol

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

food court bailiff posted:

everyone take a second to imagine what a weenie turd this guy must be in real life lol

would you not feel just a little nervous when the train station is suddenly full of ornery cops

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I don't blame ya for being unnerved by cops with guns

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

no it's more the thought of you nebbishly bothering them and simpering away in terror when they snapped at you for it

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

The cops around times square are downright brutal looking: full black combat uniform, m4, balaclava, and a pissed off expression in their eyes

no it's more the thought of you nebbishly bothering them and simpering away in terror when they snapped at you for it

Suck turds

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I was just casually asking them what was going on. We were thinking of getting dinner at the station but it was weird, I never saw anything like that at a station so I think it was a reasonable question to ask.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

ham_sanitizer posted:

i was in dresden recently and an african guy making my food at an italian place did an impression of an american cop stomping out a black guy once he knew we were american

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

would you not feel just a little nervous when the train station is suddenly full of ornery cops

Bailiff is a known piece of poo poo.

ham_sanitizer posted:

This is hilarious. So much culture.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

lol okay

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
i got pulled over in west virginia once on the interstate, i think i drifted over the rumble strips for a couple seconds and the cop saw it. Also I was in my great grandmother's car which has Alabama license plates. I suppose that's suspicious enough, I don't know. He asked me the generic cop questions "is there anything in here that a canine unit would sniff out?" I was hella nervous and I basically said to him "hey man i probably drifted a little cause i saw your car and was worried about getting pulled over". Which immediately as I said it I was like ah gently caress, that wasn't the right thing to say lmao.

I just sat there and was nervously polite. He was upset about the car having alabama plates but I was in west virginia. I was like dude im in west virginia because she's been in Pennsylvania with my grandparents the last two years and Im in Ohio at college and so BECAUSE SHE JUST DIED TWO DAYS AGO, AND I FLEW IN FIRST, IM NOW DRIVING BACK IN HER CAR BECAUSE IT WAS CONVENIENT

I didnt really say it like that and i probably should have. oh well,

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

look, if some terrorist poo poo is about to go down, i just wanted to know about it. It wasn't like I barged in to their office and asked to be debriefed, they were right there on the platform and I wanted to know why there was a small army of heavily armed cops just hanging around.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

look, if some terrorist poo poo is about to go down, i just wanted to know about it. It wasn't like I barged in to their office and asked to be debriefed, they were right there on the platform and I wanted to know why there was a small army of heavily armed cops just hanging around.

that's fair but you also posted it like a bad yelp review, which is dumb when you think about all the actual police brutality that goes down in the US. I mean obviously it happens elsewhere too but when in America cops are murderig people on camera and getting away with it you going "t-t-they were r-rude in munich" is kinda funny

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

that's fair but you also posted it like a bad yelp review, which is dumb when you think about all the actual police brutality that goes down in the US. I mean obviously it happens elsewhere too but when in America cops are murderig people on camera and getting away with it you going "t-t-they were r-rude in munich" is kinda funny

It was supposed to be a joke consdiering my previous posts where I was treated extremely nicely by cops in the US but they were rude to me in europe. Like, that is my worst cop experience. That's the joke. It's supposed to sound stupid, because it is compared to other peoples' worst cop experiences. Hope this helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

It was supposed to be a joke consdiering my previous posts where I was treated extremely nicely by cops in the US but they were rude to me in europe. Like, that is my worst cop experience. That's the joke. It's supposed to sound stupid, because it is compared to other peoples' worst cop experiences. Hope this helps.

gotta be honest, I thought this was the kkkkops thread and was taking that post on it's own merits - without the rest of your posts here it's easy to misread. mea culpa

• Locked thread