Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

look racism is bad, and i think we can all agree on that, but it wins votes so make sure to get a bit racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Hey anyone want a slice of pizza? It’s got pepperoni, baby and my jizz

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
with all due respect, people find your public speaking to be robotic and alienating, so we're going to pair you with a running mate that has charisma in spades and can play a real mean harmonica

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Plank Walker posted:

with all due respect, people find your public speaking to be robotic and alienating, so we're going to pair you with a running mate that has charisma in spades and can play a real mean harmonica

Wait, did I say "has charisma in spades?" Sorry, read it wrong, I should have said "was caught on tape calling someone a spade."

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Local candidates?

Eh, they'll be fine

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
We have identified several Fortnite Battleground Royale states in which we can pick up a ton of moderate republican voters.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Look, I think I'm pretty in touch with what average Americans want

*has made 6 figures ever since graduating from Ivy League college*

*consultantishly* six figures isn't really very much in the DC politics world. really I'm one of the little guys, like you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*posts brutal takedown of transparently stupid lies said by Trump in a presser*

BOOM!

*loses next 20 elections*

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Karl Barks posted:

okay, get this, we've got an escalator, BUT HILLARY GOES DOWN IT

hmm, good, but how about this: she goes UP the escalator, symbolizing her taking the high road, and rising above the fray of petty politics. we plan on budgeting $69,000,000 towards the ad campaign to spread this message across the key battleground states of california, new york, and *checks travel itinerary* hawaii

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah medicare for all sounds great, but this focus group made up of people from the pharmaceutical industry say they don't like that, now I need another 50 grand.

BTW I just opened up this email from Microsoft saying they needed my password, and I put it in, but now I can't seem to access my email. I don't think it's a major problem at all.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
"Hey, pull my lanyard"
*farts really loudly*

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Why the gently caress should we care about voter disenfranchisement?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm really REALLY concerned at how low these numbers are

*hands you a spreadsheet of my salary*

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
If you look at the seventh tab labeled "Millennial_(Black-Adjacent)" you'll find that while only 11.7% view you as "Woke," a whopping 27.4% consider you "Trill." Cross-referencing this with tab eighteen, "GenX_(White_[Suburban-Male])," your "Dope" factor increases a full 1.008 product-points when asked in the context of "Being good for a shot" when said "shot" is an ethanol-based consumable with a brand label recognized by 8 of 10 individuals polled in a public mall setting.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
if you toss me just a few mil, i'll have my bros put together a real top of the line website that you can list all your policy positions on

hmm looks like no one is going to the site, maybe you should try name dropping it in a live debate to drive up traffic/recoup some of that investment

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What if we got everyone to say "Trumped up, trickle down" again

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I dont give a flying gently caress what your constituents want, we WILL consolidate the data centers at any cost.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
FLASH MOBS

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Frankly, Ossoff outperformed and could have done even better with even more fundraising and a "more adult" tone

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
candidate: the results are in, thank you so much. we won with 69%

me, a dem consultant:

me, a dem consultant:

me, a dem consultant: well done

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

our campaign needs input from concerned citizens

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yes I know they haven't voted blue in 40 years but the path to victory lies with courting reoublicans

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
access access ACCESS

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tax credits

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Look we are a capitalist nation and that’s all there is to it

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

hmph, that sounds good on paper, but David Brooks is gonna tear us a new one!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

good start, i like your energy, but how will we pay for it??

anime was right posted:

candidate: the results are in, thank you so much. we won with 69%

me, a dem consultant:

me, a dem consultant:

me, a dem consultant: well done

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*taps hands free bluetooth set and counts stacks of money while driving a bentley with a vanity plate that reads CNSLTNT*

:c00lbert:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Myron Baloney posted:

"Hey, pull my lanyard"
*farts really loudly*

lmao

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
the Democrats are great because the Democrats are good

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

juche avocado posted:

good start, i like your energy, but how will we pay for it??

increased defense spending

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I don't give a hot gay gently caress what the electorate says, consolidate data centers dude

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
im a highly paid consultant leading a #TheResistance contingent at a protest against PUTINS GAY LOVER DRUMPF, here's my chant

WE DON'T NEED A MESSAGE TO FIGHT
JUST READ OUR POLICIES ON OUR WEBSITE

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Barry Convex posted:

im a highly paid consultant leading a #TheResistance contingent at a protest against PUTINS GAY LOVER DRUMPF, here's my chant

WE DON'T NEED A MESSAGE TO FIGHT
JUST READ OUR POLICIES ON OUR WEBSITE

Look, it's not my job to educate you about my candidate's positions, how about you voters put in a little effort and do some research on your own hmm?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
People love a familiar face. Running a Kennedy or another Clinton is more than fine, it's optimal.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Dangerous Donald

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
just consolidatin in cedar rapids

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I spent like 3 hours on this brutal posterboard takedown of pepe the frog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Look you can't just "pay" your staffers, we need to use enthusiasm to save money. Now if you sign off here we can put 20k towards an ad no one will watch, don't worry my cuts already included

• Locked thread