Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

thats a brilliant idea, future madam president! **holds hand out**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Baloogan posted:

holy poo poo whos ready for some dwarf fortress

lol

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

let's appeal to to the youth vote by having our candidate play fortnite with ninja on twitch! that'll totally convince them we're cool and not lizards wearing skin suits

Witters
Jan 14, 2008

If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.
The Republicans are being obvious cockblockers and don't even want to hold a hearing for Obama's Supreme Court nominee. But I'm sure they'll act honorably and not repeal the Supreme Court filibuster, even if Trump (lol) wins the presidency. Let's just wait and see how it goes; we got this either way.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Percelus posted:

let's appeal to to the youth vote by having our candidate play fortnite with ninja on twitch! that'll totally convince them we're cool and not lizards wearing skin suits

Fornite is toxic masculinity and gun violence tho. You can play it but you’re not supposed to admit it or like it. Maybe they can play it and then reflect on how it’s a product of a broken society.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I have no sense but I must consult

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Shaocaholica posted:

Fornite is toxic masculinity and gun violence tho. You can play it but you’re not supposed to admit it or like it. Maybe they can play it and then reflect on how it’s a product of a broken society.

actually fortnite is incredibly woke because more people pick the female avatar over the male :v:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

New strategy: Let Trump win and use the backlash against his presidency fuel a blue wave that will take back the government

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i play monster hunter world though i've only watched my gf play fortnite (and felix who is like my jap gf)

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Better just cut ties with gamers altogether. They are a toxic broken demographic and better to just let Trump have them than try to fix them.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Shaocaholica posted:

Better just cut ties with gamers altogether. They are a toxic broken demographic and better to just let Trump have them than try to fix them.

this is way too smart and reasonable for a democratic consultant

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
The one thing I will never compromise on? Compromising

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jabberlock posted:

New strategy: Let Trump win and use the backlash against his presidency fuel a blue wave that will take back the government

Wait, new strategy?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Voters are just like us in that they respond to the world primarily in terms of brand interaction. Therefore, I propose we move onto the second stage of the Panera Strategy: a definitive merger of the Democratic Party and Panera Bread. In exchange for internal message control, we will receive access to valuable ad-space through integrated messaging on breakfast item packaging. Also, all outstanding debts will be bought out by the CEO of Starbucks who now becomes the head of our organization while simultaneously seeking to run it into the ground in order to eliminate a competitor.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is way too smart and reasonable for a democratic consultant

I don't think gamers even voted.

Which to me, a highly-paid Democratic consultant, feels like an opportunity; it's time to engage the gamer vote by doing a ton of super expensive ad buys on ingame billboards.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
OK, hear me out, the best way to combat fake news from republican voters on facebook is to get democrat supporters to act as personal fact checkers with their republican family members on facebook. That will be ten thousand.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Flood the fake news cycle with stuff thats ambiguously biased and contradictory. Poes law says this is hard to confirm tho. Who knows if the deep libs have already started this attack vector with Alex Jones and its gone so deep they just can't tell which way is up anymore.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

Which to me, a highly-paid Democratic consultant, feels like an opportunity; it's time to engage the gamer vote by doing a ton of super expensive ad buys on ingame billboards.

i'll build the campaign hq in second life

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Shaocaholica posted:

we have found the one person, anywhere, who really desperately wanted a stream of Hillary Clinton playing Fortnite, because they thought it would have won her the election

this person is to be isolated, studied, and possibly vivisected so we can prevent the disease from spreading

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WampaLord posted:

I designed something just for this!

AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Are voting age Asians rebubs or demos?

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Chillgamesh posted:

Wait, new strategy?

New strategy circa 2015.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
So how DO we get people enthused about data center consolidation?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

frankenfreak posted:

That not our job, how about they prove to us that they deserve to get enthusiastic about data center consolidation huh?!

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

frankenfreak posted:

It's a throwaway campaign item for trash centrists. The government deliberately does not build one big facility to house things in large part because its good public policy to spread middle class IT jobs around. That's why USPS IT work is done across the country in california, minnesota, missouri, and north carolina when all they need at most is one IT campus and a smaller one somewhere geographically stable for continuity purposes

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

It's a throwaway campaign item for trash centrists. The government deliberately does not build one big facility to house things in large part because its good public policy to spread middle class IT jobs around. That's why USPS IT work is done across the country in california, minnesota, missouri, and north carolina when all they need at most is one IT campus and a smaller one somewhere geographically stable for continuity purposes
hissssssuccccccc

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

If the working class aren't going to vote for us it's because they are just racists and they don't deserve to vote for us. Do better.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

they did this literally 10 years ago lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
(does line of coke)
what if we just run the entire NYSE???

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Shear Modulus posted:

they did this literally 10 years ago lol

Lol. Gotta buy ads in swing games tho.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Yes, we have the, ahem, "basketball demographic" locked down, thanks. Buy some ad space in that Madden game, it's been getting a lot of press in the last week or so for some reason, let's get in on that.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm a friend of the pod

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

guys help a bird poo poo all over me and my $3000 suit

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Aug 31, 2018

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lets name all the buildings after John McCaine!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
commission more

of these please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

-Jim Messina

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732?lang=en

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"Listen folks, this focus group aims to understand your hopes and fears regarding education and local crime. But first, let's introduce ourselves and play some pin the donkey as an icebreaker."

*Donkey poster is peeled away after the meeting to reveal a map of the Earth, the pinholes denoting potential bombing targets for the next administration*

School Nickname has issued a correction as of 00:16 on Sep 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shear Modulus posted:

guys help a bird poo poo all over me and my $3000 suit

just go change into the $4000 suit

• Locked thread