Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ElwoodCuse posted:

I know Spain is a late night country but what the hell kind of scheduling is 10 pm Sunday

Ray and Phil said Barcelona only got like 50k for their game too

That’s like a lunchtime kickoff in Spain, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lot's of people are still on vacation.

First couple games of the season are usually on the light side.

mang
Jul 21, 2015
I was impressed by getafes tight, solid defending and sharp counterattack against betis. Want to see how tight and solid their back line can get against a bigger opponent. Thinking maybe an away date to sociedad or Valencia will be a true test for them

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I thought Getafe played Madrid.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Levante played against Betis.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Maybe it's a joke because Madrid isn't a big club anymore since they lost Ronnie

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Filthy malicious footballers are out to rob America of football

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Rayo defending real well. Dropping more points will be bad for Atletico. They better come out hungrier.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The pitch in the Barca Valladolid game is literally pealing off the ground. It's hilarious and insane.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Brave stuff by the Blanquivioletas here.

I’ve never been to the Valladolid in Spain but I went to the Mexican one and it was lovely. In short, I hope Barća lose or at least suffer an embarrassing draw.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

gently caress. They deserve the draw though. If only for the effort it must've taken to gently caress the field up so badly before the match.

E: I guess it was called back ? Go barca :/ he was offside tho

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
LMAO

gently caress

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
That field was almost as bad as that Italian one two years back that was nothing but dirt.

mang
Jul 21, 2015
avila with an absolute howitzer and Eat poo poo Bilbao

mang
Jul 21, 2015
https://streamja.com/1mPO

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

thats a loving big boy goal right there.

Huesca looking good!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

:eyepop:

mang
Jul 21, 2015
and yea my last post i meant levante not getafe. same thing. they looked markedly worse today but think they could give clubs like bilbao and valencia problems since they seem to be able to sit back and counter effectively. we will see

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

apparently, the field was so hosed up in the Valladolid/Barca game because the replacement grass they ordered from Portugal was delayed after people stole gas from the trucks loaded to bring it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/27/the-earth-moves-at-valladolid-to-spoil-la-liga-return-against-barcelona

(trigger warning: Sid Lowe)

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Speaking of Valladolid, apparently Fat Ronaldo is going to buy it and become president of the club.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Is there a decent way to stream La Liga in the US? I can't get the BeIn app to work at all, and Go90 got shuttered by Verizon this summer. And don't mention /r/soccerstreams, I'd rather not get my work computer infected with malware.

nm-BeIn website works, app doesn't.

uli2000 fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Aug 29, 2018

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Short answer, no.

The beIN app would have been your best but but it just doesn't work at all.

fuboTV may be your next best option.

Check out this website which seems like it may have some ideas.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/la-liga-tv-schedule/

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am not sure if dazn.com works in the US, it's 14euro/month for La Liga and Premier League and some other sports. Might be Europe only and thus require a proxy of some sorts.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
I have a legit beIN Tv account and their streaming is garbage, it doesn't authenticate right

Fox was poo poo too, I'd have their 100% legit stream open in one window and twitter in another and the stream was like, a minute behind real life during the Champions League

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

Tahirovic posted:

I am not sure if dazn.com works in the US, it's 14euro/month for La Liga and Premier League and some other sports. Might be Europe only and thus require a proxy of some sorts.

La Liga rights is own by BeIN TV here in the US, best way to watch it is thru FuboTV as it provides any event it's streaming on it's app it's own extra channel on the FuboTV app/site. Makes watching games alot easier.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

paddyboat posted:

I’ve never been to the Valladolid in Spain but I went to the Mexican one and it was lovely. In short, I hope Barća lose or at least suffer an embarrassing draw.

Valladolid is cool and good and vastly under appreciated, though, as everyone now knows, the stadium isn’t great.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Huesca are pretty good. They have good jerseys as well.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sad I wasn't able to watch the barca game. looked like a real goalfest

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
it started out exciting. and then it was, who's going to score next

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
That was a nice goal by Aspas in the Celtic game.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Valladolid is now one of ~my best teams~

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Watching this live (on TV) was pretty cool. Bilbao threw the game away though

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Simone Poodoin posted:

Valladolid is now one of ~my best teams~

This seems risky to me, I hope it works out for Ronald, he seems pretty chill

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

paddyboat posted:

I visited Valladolid for the first time a few months ago and it ruled, great food and tons of bars everywhere

It's not a big tourist destination like Salamanca but it's a really vibrant city

mang
Jul 21, 2015

poty posted:

Watching this live (on TV) was pretty cool. Bilbao threw the game away though

absolutely

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
This is such a dick move, you almost have to admire their ability to come up with it

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/1037633357969072129

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

pik_d posted:

This is such a dick move, you almost have to admire their ability to come up with it

Everyone wear that Catalan flag Barca kit from a few years ago.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
the cool and good Uruguay boys are training at my alma mater and it's blowing my mind

https://twitter.com/Uruguay/status/1037147021130522625

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Relevent Sports are the biggest cunts in football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

pik_d posted:

what's their motivation for this though, why does it matter what flags are being waved at a game in the US?