Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Only downgrade to me from TH is the music. It fits the game alright but it's not nearly as catchy or memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
Are the items generally just for decoration or does it matter what you put in each room? I.e. do coffee machines slow down energy drain from staff?

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
I think there's 3 DJs.

GPs get filled up much earlier than they seemed to in TH. Not being able to control queues by just clicking on the door is a downgrade.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Dr Snofeld posted:

Unless you meant something different, you can drag and drop patients in a room's queue from the Queue page.

Yeah I just noticed that tab exists in my last session, though it's harder to see the emergency patients in it compared to TH.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

TastyLemonDrops posted:

I actually got a game over in Tumble. Got to two stars, then went to take a shower because I thought I could just autopilot my way to three stars. Hospital value crashed from 1.5 million to 400k and I went bankrupt. -300k is the game over point, BTW.

Tumble's really difficult to get 3 stars in.