Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Clicked the link.

Some doughy dork making whale noises at a Total War game.

I feel so old.

Please do not be bad, 2 Point Hospital. Please do not be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Game does not suck. I am pleased.

Not Operator posted:

boy are there a lot of people upset about the ethnic and gender diversity in this game

[citation needed]

Disgusting Coward fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Aug 30, 2018

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Yo is it supposed to be possible to have multiple nurses working a single ward? Cause whenever I try to stick a couple in there one always just wanders off. Bug, or am I missing something?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
+100% GP charge, +100% vending machine and gift shop charge, place everything so that the queues intersect and become recursive mobius strips of misery. The Two Point Foundation cordially invites you to buy several thousand dollars' worth of candy, soda, newspapers and worthless diagnoses before you breathe your last in a cold, dirty toilet full of gold certificates.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
100% for loving everything, with two top-echelon marketing guys working round-the-clock to draw infinite chumps into my deathtrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
You know, the more I play this game the more I think it kinda sucks.

Like, there's no real game element. You basically can't lose, and hitting win conditions is ridiculously simple. Even, like, Tropico or Banished will serve you a coupla game overs before you hit the winning routine, whereas 2 Point seems content to let you slaughter people wholesale and wallow in debt to a ridiculous degree. And the fun of making a nice little sandboxy hospital and watching it tick over is kinda ruined by the insane A.I turning every Nice Thing into a brawling mass of lemmings.

A shame, cause the presentation is awesome and the music is spectacular, but as a game it's basically a quarter-step above a mobile phone idle game.