Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

McDragon posted:

oh, thanks for that. Was gonna wait for a bit but that's a nice price

I was actually going to buy this but then my CC kicked a fraud warning and stopped the purchase. When I cleared it up and went back to buy it, it told me I'd already used the coupon.

Anyone else: maybe use Paypal if you think your credit card might do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Caved, bought the game. Played through the first level.

This sums my experience pretty well:

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
There are a few bumps here and there, but honestly, this game is very easy to pick up and play and while it IS a little punishing with deaths out of the gate ( you don't have all those sweet room items unlocked and staff options are sometimes limited ), it's... good. And I mean even if I wasn't a huge fan of Theme Hospital, I would still like this.

I can sorta hem and haw about how the UI is a little "eh" in terms of appearance, but it works perfectly fine. Honestly, I've bought full retail titles that had less heart than this 30 dollar game.