Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

get that OUT of my face posted:

Dream Land 2 is underrated, and for a Game Boy game it's pretty hard to 100%.

I remember this too, but man did I feel like an accomplished kid when I finally did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I think Gooey shows up when you rescue an animal friend that you're already riding. Not sure what makes girl-Gooey show up but I don't remember her being exceedingly rare.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
These later Rainbow Drops did not come to play. Setting up that gap where you have to use Rick to break the blocks and then dump him in order to get across is a dick move.

What % of Kirby games make you drop your power as soon as you get hit vs. dropping it after random hits? I know that in Super Star you didn't always lose your power when you too damage.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Kirby is cool and so is this LP