Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

:roboluv::h: :awesomelon: :h::roboluv:
Is there really any use or isk to be made in mining in anything that isn't a rorqual, or is it pretty much get into one as quickly as possible?

I ask cause I'm almost tempted to log in again to relive my newbie days mining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Man the nerds on Reddit are losing their goddamn mind over this acquisition. I'm not saying it's going to be all sunshine and lollipops but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt first.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Maybe y'all could look into Karmafleet? I'm not sure what the exact requirements are to get into Karmafleet, but I don't think it's much.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Malefitz posted:

Battle Report

I kind of feel bad for Co2.

Oh wait. No, I don't.

drat that's a lot of Titans. With that many how long did it take the keepstar to die?

Also I'm guessing the north is pretty much giving up now? That's sad, I only got to go on a few fleets for this war. Feel like I missed out on the best fights.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Well if they actually said that they were pretty spot on.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Well I had just started casually playing again, running some level 4 missions in high sec when I felt like chilling. I saw the horn had been sounded and figured I'd try playing this awful game again.

I think I did everything right and sent the email. Will I finally get to used a dread in this war? I've never actually flown one.

Also is getting very drunk on fleet ops still acceptable?

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Was fun. My Rokh died gloriously with the group that was caught at the gate.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

Do you have a Naglfar? I want a Naglfar (but can't afford one).

What’s your ingame name?

katka
Apr 18, 2008

Check your contracts

Edit: forgot to mention I don’t have all the extra guns or refits for it. So you’re on the hook for those. Be sure to lose it gloriously!

katka fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 27, 2020

katka
Apr 18, 2008

No more extra sadly. I lost a rev on one of the keepstar fights and then replaced it immediately. Then got a nag as srp instead. I kept it cause I’m training for one but it’s a ways off. Tried to sell it but gently caress it. I figure I’d rather give it to someone who will lose it killing bads/in hilarious fashion instead of getting the isk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katka
Apr 18, 2008

drat this almost makes me want to resub and rejoin waffe for the next part