Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Okay, so is that a zKill glitch, or are they seriously jumping in empty titans to waste our ammo?

I'm just here to watch the drama and have next to no EVE experience, but that would be mindbogglingly wasteful right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Z the IVth posted:

Won Eve so long ago but it's always best as a spectator sport.

Agreed.

I would love to jump in and help goonsquad if it didn't actually mean playing eve.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Why's it a dumb move?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

RFC2324 posted:

Oof. When even the d names don't want you

:negative:

Dalael posted:

This may be a dumb question but, what does SOL mean in this case?

poo poo out of luck, I'd assume

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I still can't get over the fact that one of the primary goon enemies is named "Progodlegend".

Like there are dumb usernames when video games or nerds in general are involved, and I'm not gonna claim my own isn't stupid, but something about that name just strikes me as hilarious every time I read it.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I don't know poo poo about Eve and have been idly following this war since the GBS thread was made. How badly does this actually hurt the guys you're fighting? Huge momentum shift, or just a funny beatdown?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Congrats guys. I've enjoyed reading poo poo about this war all year, and I'm glad to see this end in a big wet fart (the only way it could really truly end).

I look forward to reading about you guys beating the poo poo out of TEST and friends in the immediate future.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I would be intrigued to see the list of online games that could actually handle the numbers of players that they want to field.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
So I'm watching the Mind1 stream as a non eve player, and I see in chat that this Keepstar kill is going to take 40+ minutes, and that's with it being entirely uncontested? drat, that's a grind. How many more do you have left to pop?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Potato Salad posted:

imo the members of legacy alliances already suffer quietly as compared to what life in a very powerful alliance with strong collective programs looks like

yes they're eating poo poo or moving or cascading or merging/mothballing

Weren't they smug as poo poo just a few weeks ago because you guys weren't killing them/chasing them fast enough or something?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Did Test ever get back to their new lands or are they still loving around on the route back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
How is the war going btw? I usually like following the goon wars since the idea of Eve is infinitely more fun for me than actually playing it, but I don't see as many updates on here or reddit compared to the last one