Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Can someone tell me what the bloody hell is going on.

Something about delta squad (who are a sig? who have been harassing the back lines of papi during the first leg of the war? who are kinda dicks but in a very goon way) getting hosed over in some way that includes not being about to use an in game communication channel. Is that right?

And wasn't there something about not getting a system that was important to them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Is brave and test being on opposite sides of the region a ploy to not getting utterly curb stomped?

Is the general strat to rebuild delve then go on a rampage?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

No better veggie than ice cold raw broccoli with salt don’t @ me

Grab the main stem
Cut the ends off
Cut off the sides using the white "ring" as a guide for what to get rid of
Cut what is left into batons
Post your thanks to me on this here forum

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

How are the sov.space coalition's determined?

They seem out of date as Dracarcys is sorts of part of the imperium, AoM are no longer part of Legacy, and PiBC are not represented at all.

Is it set via scraping data or done manually?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

BIgDevine posted:

Not spy’s apparently

Tell me about it!

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Wtf happened to Brave? They seemed to have their little hole next to Frat, now they are gone.

Did they lose a fight? Or Did they give up space willingly?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

ullerrm posted:

The latter — they got tired of being farmed by PH, ditched Geminate, and are currently trying to carve out some of Pure Blind from Banderlogs/Volta.

They’ve also been having some internal drama that resulted in Kel Dostro and Djavak leaving with the rest of BCROW, so their FC roster is a bit thin atm.

Ty for the info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Hello thread, long time no speak.

I see things have gotten a bit interesting while you guys are getting ready to Next Test.

A couple of questions:

How many of the "neutral states" are Goon friendly? I remember Dracarys being good guys but I don't know the rest.

Is that Brave all the way up there? I thought they were constantly getting dunked on by Frat, so how comes they are sitting right next too them?

Is mittens tall?