Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

I'll pitch in a cool 1B isk if it means paying someone to create banners sans homophobia.

That poo poo's, uuhh, not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

I'm Woke Alliance Please Ignore tyvm.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

The one single time I was hit hit with an orbital bombardment from an EVE pilot was pretty loving cool I guess.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

CainFortea posted:

They are a COMPLETELY NEUTRAL group that do bomber drops on people. In Delve or nearby lowsec. And never in somewhere even easier to drop on, say Deklein. FCed by COMPLETELY NEUTRAL people who are in other groups besides the Imperium. Did I mention how neutral they were?

This is pretty much word for word what all our TEST krabs like to bitch about. BB drop in Eso nearly as as much as they do in Delve.

Are we BFF's again now that our krabs are sharing persecution complexes?

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the trick to 0.01 isking is to not do it ever

you're spending a huge amount of effort to try to get tiny little fish to nibble at your poo poo, when you should instead just be waiting for a big fish to come and slurp a ton of stuff, including your order

I find that my volume is cut about in half when I set and forget my sell orders, checking them every other day or so v.s. working to update them to get an edge on 0.01 iskers. My labor time goes down dramatically though. Even if clicking on orders and updating them only takes a minute or so, I end up tethered to my computer, not playing any other fun games because I'm focused on staying on top of my orders. I've wasted whole Saturdays dicking around on the computer chasing that profit margin while watching YouTube. Feels bad.

Ultimately, the waayy more than 50% reduction in time spent being a mindless market slave is worth the 50% reduction in sales velocity.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Palatine Keepstar here I come!

We'll have the funds by Sunday at that rate. Now to find nerds for the logistics.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Micromancer posted:

the logistics don't exist, as it has been explained to me there isn't enough PI in the game to craft the components

Gimmie 300B/hr and I'll bet I could invigorate the PI market enough to get autists injecting hoards of new PI characters.

Although I'd have to poopsock it for the liquidity to cover that whole sector of the market.

Actually that sounds miserable, never mind.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Okay yeah, I'm an idiot who didn't want to math.

gently caress that.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

I found a nice quiet system with decent sec and a large belt that no-one ever seems to touch, and just couldn't be happier.

Spend 2-3 hours munching spod every few days, completely krab free.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Hey, if you want to go ahead and join the goony spaceguild PM me and I can help you navigate through the application and security deposit process.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Which is easily solved by having a cloaked recon on grid ready to light as required.

Changing nothing fundamental about the activity except making it more convoluted and requiring an extra account. Thanks CCP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

IDK how it's done in your corner of the Galaxy but we just throw 3+ recons at the problem.