Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Sigma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

madmatt112 posted:

I feel that the only way I would have time and space to play EVE is if my wife dies in a car accident and life insurance allows me to take an extended leave of absence from work.

Naw not much goes on really

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I hope co2 just fucks off and dies again

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
it's been one hell of a ride, shut the doors

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Who would be better, these guys or EA?

maybe space loot boxes wouldn't be so bad

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Blacklisted

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
RIP Vile Rat

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Nice

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Murder all spacemen

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
rip HK

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

you'd think after literal years and all the home turf advantages they'd be able to handle that kind of poo poo

It's really bad how they are scrambling just to get control. Not much you can do against those numbers though :downs:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Hexel posted:

i was told that if nullbears ever dared to try and elite pvp in wh space they would be thoroughly embarrassed by the much better players that dwell there

Whoops. :allears:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
It's over for HK.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Now, now. They could still work something out. Everyone is being so grim! Surely, the superlative skill and the years of not only fighting experience, but resource acquisition into their home wormhole combined with the home turf mechanics will see them safely through. We can't even drop titans on them -- how are we filthy, unskilled nullsec players supposed to compete?

Towel has been thrown

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Got a link to this?

I'm sure something will pop up soon, it was over TS

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Querns went hard in that thread

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I'm actually showing a lot of restraint, I'll have you know. I'm avoiding talk about Hard Knocks and their potential failure, because it hasn't happened yet. All the doomsaying is fair game though.

Funny how it was eve was great when goons were getting poo poo on though. Doomsdayers are the best. Keep going, they are crying hard

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
My favorite part is tdsin and pospy demanding money to come help hk. loving :haw:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Really wouldn't be surprised if this kills them too. Leadership burning out already

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I like all of the ships delivered to doom lol

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I DID MY PART

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Probably they just going to drop a poo poo load of forts

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
That's pretty solid

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
That's what we based our alliance logo on :thumbsup: also SQWID

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Really it comes down to one bad fleet warp, hosed everything up. Rip those keeps, they knew it was lost after that yet they are still whining about it, idgi :shrug:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Not to mention all of the dick waving they did for years, it was bound to happen and to be so careless as to barely have anyone in your hole when init decided to hit you, just silly.

Another funny part was after that first hole control fight they ran out of sub caps and told anyone left in the hole to pod themselves out because they were useless, then when they threw in the towel in a depressing talk about how the world is burning and coming to an end on LZHX TS, they wanted dudes with pods in their hole to give them caps, like whoops.

I don't get how HK of all people didn't even have home defense doctrine to hand out, lots of groups showed up to help them and even got in. Them whining now is just pathetic when they hosed themselves out of rage

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
What really pissed off some WHers who actually spent 30something hours trying to rage roll, HK didn't bother just throwing caps away and just using them. I get it, you have maybe 50-100 dudes left in the hole and you are just trying to save as much as you can, but just have a little bit of fun and play the loving game instead of running to reddit and crying about init/goons bringing numbers, like they haven't been doing that since loving 2006 or whenever.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

iospace posted:

I said it before: HK's hubris was 100% their undoing. They felt 100% safe in Rage because ~Keepstar in w-space~.

Yep exactly, when init took hole control they had what, 95% of their main fighting mains out of the hole because of some random fort bash. Gotta love bashing poo poo :thumbsup:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Oh, they also couldn't agree on a doctrine so half WH groups brought muninns and the other half brought cerbs, just flew them together which I guess worked for that first hole control fight, but HK had neither in hole. Before they gave up they wanted dudes if they connected again to go to jita, buy some 600m smartbombing proteus and then four hours later they gave up.

Two WH groups also demanded money from HK or they wouldn't help, just really to rub salt into the wound.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Based on the AAR that the InitiativeDOT guys posted, Hard Knocks didn't even notice that they were being seeded. The logistics dudes, rather than scan for any chain they could find, only ever moved ships in if they got a direct connection from their staging WH. This is the big reason why it took them months to seed.

Apparently some HK line members had been noticing random static chains already staged or crit, but they just assumed it was some other member doing logistics. :shobon:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I wish I could find the times they talked poo poo to the smaller corps they evicted for SDing their caps. I mean I get dank insurance fraud or whatever but yikes

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
At this point HK should just shut the doors. They whined themselves into oblivion

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Never not post?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Iceland

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Idk what ualx has to do with it, but probably losing one of their main fcs to skillu who are now smashing them repeatedly maybe had something to do with it.

:shrug:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Grr gon

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
nice

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Haha what a loving goof

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
What happened to ccp guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Good ol ccp still loving poo poo up. Probably a good idea not to post a PR post before actually confirming poo poo