Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

A mate has said it's all kicking off again and it's a good time to reinstall. True?

And how do I sort out my standing with Goonwaffe? I was in a lovely corp in CVA (I think) in Provi like, 18 months ago or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Thanks for the replies. I've sent an app in. I haven't posted in a while, and my post count seems to have been zapped *shrug*

Chill mining would be my thing and mostly at weekends, maybe some PvP. Couldn't do much more than that, really. My wife already thinks I'm a pervert because I post on internet forums, if she found out that I'm thinking of playing spaceships with net randoms, she'd cancel the broadband.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Cool, so I got an invite. Thanks, Maneck.

I'm thinking that it's a bad plan to accept before heading to Goon space. And also, where am I actually heading to?

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Jazzzzz posted:

who the gently caress writes like that and means it

It's a quote from A Knight's Tale. You can just tell he's been waiting to use it as a sweet burn.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Crazycryodude posted:

Is there like a news service I can read to get regular updates on whether or not we're winning the war/what the gently caress else is going on in the galaxy? So far all I have to judge how the war's going is the occasional fleet where we go smash up a starbase unopposed and a very occasional fight which I guess means we're winning, but that's just one rookie's personal experience so for all I can prove we're getting our asses kicked on the strategic level and it bugs me that I don't know.

I'd always just assumed we had to be flying doctrine ships for strat ops. Can I just turn up in my Atron and 'help'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Ok, cheers. I've trained up the crucifier and mauler, so vigil is next up. Just want to get a few kills to help my confidence, I feel kinda lame asking for help all the time.