Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Hexel posted:

can alphas do anything yet

scams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Why on earth did I reinstall this dead, dumb game?

welcome back to space disneyland

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
or loss mails

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

OverdriveNotso posted:

PSA to TAPI: 1234 is NOT a good password

nah it's da best

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Wibla posted:

Filaments are pretty dumb, but it got us into TEST space where we made some timers :smugdog:

I can give you guys mine, can't use them without logging into the lovely game

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
Wibla I forgot about those filaments, I had already gave them away to corpmates :gifttank:

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
https://www.kurashiru.com/recipes/49374529-55d1-446a-8403-3137d37a4f88

vegetable tempura is a thing and it actually tastes good

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
I don't mind the world of EVE online went full Evangelion and receive it's glorious final days of pure destruction

but dying to a thousand paper cuts like this, because CCP is being ran by dumbos? come on

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Mike Cartwright posted:

vee is back. something good is going to happen

:carol:

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

DGC773 posted:

For months Goons have been hurfblurfing that Delve is a Fortress. We all knew this would not be easy and there would be many many setbacks. But PAPI is in this for the long run. FRT have 20 Keepstars just sitting in NPC Delve, other PAPI alliances have them on hand.

We can feed keepstars faster than you can replace 1trillion losses per one we drop.

this is boring to see line repeating times after times you know.

action is louder than words. drop it

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Tekopo posted:

This is probably the dumbest kill I've ever seen. Goddamn.

this legit gave me a good laugh lmao

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Baculus posted:

How often does CCP do those PLEX deals?

I need goo and money to have fun.

no need to buy plex for this, just rob someone in space

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
I don't think papi people understand the concept of sustainable finance. (a.k.a. the ability in planning ahead)

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

VideoGames posted:

Do not post in this thread again.

where is the like buttan

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Baculus posted:

what a bunch of awesome fleets today. also i almost got my carrier killed by accidentally warping it into the E3 gate camp when a fleet of lokis was sitting on the other side.

i am true goon now.

a true has to click jump instead of bridge at least once

I did.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
the contract should be named "the Mittani sends his regards" thou

merry goonmas ya all filthy animals

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
eve echoes starts as the worst possible form of neo-eve online lookalike game you can think of.

and no I won't change my mind. F off with mobile game bs that is not our space business.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
am Hong Konger, as one can imagine I have personally strong opinions on Chinese in general, but thats on my own and there's no need to spill it like pouring a full bucket of jam on a single loaf of bread.

there's no excuse for acting like a racist, it really does not matter if it's a post or a meme or copy pasta in local chat. I will never admit to be a Chinese but gently caress that guy, he deserves the ban.

gonna stop typing before drifting into politiks. one hella depressing day is happening here so, sorry about the poo poo post

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Baculus posted:

hope things go better for you!

DO YOU WANT A DRAKE I CAN GET YOU A DRAKE IF IT WILL HELP

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89485321/

actually I did lost a drake last year, just slightly more expensive than the regular one :p

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Orlando Furioso posted:

Edit: cherry on top was seeing Brave have to bridge to 1DQ because no one would cycle the jammer in T5Z for them just as we were docking up our fleet

Thank you for the visit, please come again.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

L0cke17 posted:

"prologlegend"

:downsowned:

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

CheechLizard posted:

Vily/Brave announced that they would fight for edencom to save highsec and totally not because it's fall would mean 40+ jumps to their lovely logistics route. I believe incursion squad deployed first as a proof of concept to send it to triangle town and then more goon fleets followed with some fleets murdering the edencom npcs and others composed entire of logi repped the trig ships that legacy were trying to murder.
I flew in one of the logi fleets, it was hilarious

and miniluv has been ganking edencom FCs all the time

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

The Hambulance posted:

There used to be some "Elite PeeVeePee" corps that used to tell people in expensive ships to drop corp if they were about to die. I'm not talking supers/titans either. Dudes were doing it in blingy cruisers and battleships. All for MUH KILLBOARDZ

They'd pull implants and jettison cargo as well, all in a lame attempt to keep the killboards green.

Though we did have Boat defect to MOA in a Revenant the alliance was going to destroy just because we knew they would cry about their killboards when we killed it. :v:

be in goons. be hell camping M2.

our kb is so drat green it can never turn red, like, it literally can't.

even before it became this green we don't care anyway

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Lets say I buy from the 1DQ market an entire ship fitting. Then fit it, then list it on contracts and net maybe 12mil off of 312mil eagle. Is that bad manners? I'm basically just giving alliance members access to my market skills for a 12mil markup.

this is providing service via fitting up a fleet ship and charging a reasonable lazy tax, no it is not goonfucking.

but if it is over charging like something 25%up or buying up entire stocks of certain modules off market, stuff like that, it's another story

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Solus posted:

I got made space important today and i feel like this is a mistake

well then see you in the fish tank, we have been talking about sushi lately

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Stereotype posted:

papi leadership, after having learned just how important pre-timer grid control is, has decided to pick a fight just right where goons live, where goons have already had grid control for several years.

Like I would guess it is supposed to be a juke or something, get us staged up to challenge this timer while they dart back to M2- and rescue everyone, but it isn't even a good one. The supercap fleet that would respond to an escape attempt in M2- is in 1DQ1 already. So like, that's not what a juke is. A juke would have been dropping it in MO- or Y-OMTZ

that 1dq fort looks more like a distraction than real effort {tm}.

what they are doing is try to wear us out since our raw fleet number are of disadvantage, they think at certain point it would make the break-out attempt possible

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
https://zkillboard.com/kill/90262735/

a wild 6th titan lostmail from trapi appears

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Beach Bum posted:

This guy is in Am0kdotte now and seems like a pretty cool dude :)

for real? spodbless

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

ryanrs posted:

For amarr stuff, bhaalgorns are used in our megathron fleets, though I think they tend to get shot first. Another amarr bs was recently added, but I forget which one.

apocs were there when baltec fleet first introduced, it is merely a revival

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Xolve posted:

If I'm going to die anyway, I'm using Pulse lasers, and I'll Scorch/Multifreq my way into Space Valhalla.

I have a bunch of paladins for sale, just sayin

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
actually let's make a paladin fleet and abuse the 30s siege timer until CCP recognize it's broken.......

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

nice one

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
we need to try warping into a drag bubble with a fleet formation ON

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Baculus posted:

really regretting my tengu skin atm

it's a venture

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound
k I'll bite

burst jamming T3Ds w/ mmjd, in a group of at least 3. 1 in, 2 out, if they accidentally caught someone it's a bonus

it is totally not as easy to pull off compared to ceptors though

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

ded posted:

It sure helps when idiots warp in a 2b loki first.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/91659386/

auto targeting system what?

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Dalael posted:

This offer could make sense to people with no supers. People who only have a few caps like rorquals, Jump Freighters could in theory be tempted to take a silver ticket to bail out.

Where I believe they truly get it wrong is, the kind of people who would be tempted to take this offer, have bailed out long ago. I think those who are left are truly committed to going down with 1dq if it goes down.

pretty much this

they can redeem my titans free of charge, but they need to actually jump onto the palace and shoot at it. oh I am not likely alone in this clause so...

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Kesper North posted:

If you don't mash "join" for Vee fleets you are living wrong

if I could bridge the TZ difference hell yeah...

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

WorkerThread posted:

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004735/202104100300/ corvette doctrine goes isk positive. That was a lot of fun.

my corvette is still alive

I am ashamed :redass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Helpimscared posted:

Scared to even ask, but I haven’t played seriously since 2018/2019, anything going on worth coming back for? Apparently we’ve lost a bunch of space? Not that they’ll actually be able to take over 1DQ...

if you like to piss on others (TEST in this case) cereal bowl this is a great time to get back on eve

we are blopsing all day everyday while sitting in home space, occasionally get fleets to dunk on, and that also happen around home constellation.