Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
new thread smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Boatswain posted:

Cheers, and thanks for the spacebucks!

How do I do that? Do I need any particular skill?

Each level of Infomorph Psych allows you one more clone

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Rutibex posted:

Eve is supposed to be somewhat of a sim. Removing jump freighters makes no in-universe sense. Of course jump drive technology would be used for cargo.

What they need is some module or ship that can interdict ships using a jump drive. Some kind of cyno sink that draws in all ships using a jump drive within a certain light year radius.

Something like that would need to be really costly and easy to prevent with a coordinated group or otherwise that basically would be the end of jump freighters in and out of highsec.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The referral rewards are not nothing, but recently they gutted the hell out of the program so that you don't straight up get a free month on an account if the referred person (your alt) subs.

https://www.eveonline.com/recruit for details.

It was glorious you sign up throwaway accounts for the same price and you get a month on that account AND your main.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Later DJ sold out his corporation for a vouch into Pandemic Legion. :laugh:

Wait was PL that exclusive back then? God that’s lame

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Uhhhhhhhhh:

https://twitter.com/wartzilla/statu...genumber%3D1837

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
The only thing I ever really did once I found my niche was go on solo friendly fire rampages in pandemic horde. Though I haven’t played in like months now.

It’s a free activity since all you need is one bling frigate kill to resell and bam you’ve financed dozens of gank destroyers.

Is this still viable?