Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

HOLY poo poo I DID NOT loving REMEMBER THAT

E; you may know this picture better

https://i.imgur.com/YVigWNa.jpg

God what a memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

DGC773 posted:

Even PAPI didn’t have this much salt when goons were smartbombing a keep hull timer in fountain

I started eve in 2006 in Syndicate and won eve around 2008. I came back for a few months in 2014and won again.

So congrats you convinced me to lose Eve again and come back. Keep up the poo poo posts cause I'm sure you are the absolute best recruiting tool the Imperium has.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whelp server is dying and damage is not being applied to the keepstar

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whelp looks like the winner will be the Eve servers and SNEK

Edit: loving hell missles are not working due to the server making GBS threads itself

Raged fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 17, 2020

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
loving hell. Talk about pulling it out of the fire. It's at 4 percent. Finish it my little bees!

3%

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I have been having some trouble revetting.

I tried to join the little_bees channel and it said I was banned or it did not exist. I know I was never banned

So I went to the forum to try to Auth and it let me auth my old hauling alt but not my main character. It kept coming up with this error.

Error
Internal server error
Request ID: |b8872cc5-4524ef334b98deea.

any idea what I am doing wrong?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I'm back in and oh god. I have forgotten everything have little isk and went fully into minmatar up to BS and it does not look like it's useful.

At least I trained min stealth bomber

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

iospace posted:

Can you fly a sabre?

Don't think so.

Here are my skills https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Nastrado

I have over 1 mil SP to blow recommend me something. I asked on Jabber but it is very quiet in the university channel. Recommendations on what to rat with would be helpful too.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whelp, I have sucked an alt dry and now I have 10mil extra sp

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jazzzzz posted:

I don't think he needs AWU 5 to fly Harpies, definitely not for Corms, and his nav, cap management, shield, and gunnery supports could use a little help first.

Caldari Destroyer IV, Frigate V, Shield Management IV, Warp Drive Op IV, Acceleration Control III or IV, then train T2 small rails (small railgun specialization) to III and bump Capacitor Management to IV and Controlled Bursts up to III or IV so your cap doesn't die if you get into a longer fight. That's gonna be more than 1m SP but gives you something to do while you fly around in a Vigil tackling poo poo since you already have Min Frigate V.

After that, you could keep training Caldari poo poo and bump up to a Ferox for malletfleet, or use some of your Minmatar and shield tanking skills, train Minmatar Destroyer V/Interdictors IV/whatever you need for a bubble launcher and a proto cloak. Fly Sabres, bubble your own fleet!

Thanks for this

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Scikar posted:

Change is good and very much wanted. The safer ratting systems at the end of pipes (where a single scout at the entrance can provide intel for every ratter to dock up) will make much less isk. The dangerous systems where combat occurs will offer more reward for those willing to take the risk. That risk/reward balance is exactly what needs to be optimised. The only problem is that it's taken so long to get to this point, but better late than never.

Wow everything you said was so wrong

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Sickening posted:

I demand a pound of flesh.

It was someone who plays Eve they won't miss it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Comstar posted:

What happened in 1dq?

I'm at work and would like to know too.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

https://br.evetools.org/related/30004759/202010282100

Bads went for the cyno jammer. We marginally lost the "ISK war" despite losing almost twice the ships

Did they get the jammer?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I approve of the new title

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Rutibex posted:

Vendetta is the Syndicate super carrier. It is from our traditional homelands therefor it is sacred.

In Poitot we praise

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Snail Information posted:

So is this where I gotta actually risk getting blacklisted to show people in illum being racist shitlords? What would shoving all that out into the open do aside from meaning I basically can't play eve anymore? A dozen people could post here about their bad experiences on comms, and you'd just say to poke someone.

Go back to Goosefleet. Honestly, if you want to hunt for any little bit of racism or unwelcome language go back to them. Feel free to lose your poo poo if someone dares to say that the Chinese government is bad. Honestly, it's all they do since they don't have enough people for fleets of any significant size.

I last played real eve in 2014 and came back a few months ago and the difference is night and day. I have not heard anything questionable since I have been back. Sure there have been people who have lost their cool, but no racist poo poo.

So do us all a favor and gently caress off if all your "evidence: is posts from 5 years ago from people who have done nothing since. Hartley can be a huge rear end in a top hat but so are you. Neither of you are racists.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Aesculus posted:

SirMolle regards his sends

BoB still not butthurt.

Thanks for the 10Bux

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Isn’t snail the one who comes in every few months with super vague accusation and stirs poo poo?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
220+ Titans dead......lust not sated

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
PAPI did not extract properly. Half of their fleet is going to be stuck in the system

Looks like 248 titans dead maybe 250

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Is there a recording of The State of the Goonion up anywhere? I want to be motivated.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
What is stopping Papi from splitting into 2 fleets and hitting 1dq & M2?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
So when Titans jump in under tidi they don't have their tank active while loading. This is a known thing.

Well it looks like PASSPISS forgot about that and is getting slaughtered

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
26 dead Papi Titans

0 Dead Goon Titans

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Super.Jesus posted:

So hum, is tonight the end of EVE Online?

What happens if we mulch the entire enemy titan fleet?

There will be a travelling goon carnival of whoop-rear end travelling around the galaxy face loving test & freinds

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
PAPI is screaming bloody murder that we are using the same tactics they used, but better.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
This is like Little Bighorn and once again the good guys are winning.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

CFox posted:

So it's been a few years since I won eve, as long as you keep a ship aggressed by shooting at it then it never logs off except at downtime, right?

They are slaughtering them so far most people don't have enough time to get locks

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I really need to hear the Papi comms so I can climax.

40-0 I WANT MORE

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Lol we wiped all their carrier fighters

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Let duck back in for the next 24 hours. We need this.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Keepstar is repaired. Let the slaughter continue!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
It's honestly insane after all these years to see this many titans die this quickly.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Their tiers will power us for years

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Stereotype posted:

the story is that papi coord told everyone to log off

They can log off but their fleet is aggressed and will just sit there and die.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I'm gonna need to see some propaganda art for this.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Comstar posted:

Reddit is reporting unconfirmed reports that PL And NC To Announce Withdrawal From Campaign.

I think I just heard Villy poo poo himself

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Ynglaur posted:

We just won the defensive phase of the war. The vengeance phase has not yet begun. TEST is next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
102-0 and it's still going

loving lol