Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Do they still do the thing were they will move your dumb rear end to low sec if you logged out in a dread at some POS years ago if you ask real nice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Morkfang posted:

Only ships without jumpdrives and no freighters.

Ah found an actual article about that.

Can an alpha clone jump a dread?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lmbo

So they hold your character hostage till you pay or just suicide.

:gary:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
is this game good yet?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so many bubbles it looks like a nebula

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nice to be able to watch a lagfest fight instead of being on the black screen end of one

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Okay, so is that a zKill glitch, or are they seriously jumping in empty titans to waste our ammo?

unfit killmails are an old as gently caress bug in lag fights

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
6666+ people in a single system and the game did not crash is nuts compared with when i last played and 400-500 people would nuke the node

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

lmbo this dude is buttmad over poo poo that has been the same way since before time dilation was in the game. the fact that the game functions at all with this many people in one place fighting is pretty drat amazing

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the real question is what is the rifter kill count?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Won 10 years ago, and now I did the bad and activated one of my accounts. Applied on Sexual Chocolate and emailed newbies since my situation and corp history is pretty drat snowflake.

ded fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jan 4, 2021

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Burt posted:

From that reddit recruitment post. This can't be real can it?? Is it a Cyberpunk 2070 quote or something??

Something Awful needs to be shut down by the FBI and its various brigades across the internet too, their brigade in Eve is just one of them. The goons in Eve are a weird insular cult of internet trolls that do hosed up poo poo in and out of game specifically to upset people, like desecrate graves of actual people in the in-game system of Molea. That's uncool, but the actual crimes are above my paygrade, and are a criminal matter. Unfortunately the IRL FBI isn't like they're portrayed in movies, they're more akin to the bumbling overworked lawyer who keeps dropping all his papers, and don't even have the resources to investigate nazis crossing state lines to murder people, so a gang of psychopathic white guys involved via racketeering in relatively low-impact cybercrime don't really show up on the radar. Maybe if they started using the dark net to smuggle little girls and heroin they would get busted a few years from now. So until then we all just have to deal with "beep beep imma jeep" and other antisocial behavior the goons have a word for ("goonfuckery") because they need a word for when their personality disorders go brrr.

Have you not read the bob poo poo from over 10 years ago? When the bob alliance got disbanded some people go so butthurt about it they tried to get the guy who did it in real life trouble by contacting his bosses.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Charge them 100bil per titan released

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

also i decided to check the killboard to see just how long it's been since i last played and my last kill was in 2009

that feels like a fuckin lifetime ago, no wonder i feel like i've forgotten virtually everything about this game. i'm basically a newbie with a decent amount of small tackler and battleship skills at this point.

don't worry. 99% of the fleets dont really use battleships anymore cept for the rohk.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In my first real fleet fight in 11 years I learned a few things.

1. I really need to train high speed maneuvering 5 holy loving poo poo
2. I should have turned my graphics down further, I thought medium/low stuff would be ok. Low/off for ALL next time.
3. I need to reorganize my overview layout so I don't constantly have to look at the bottom of my screen holy poo poo my neck still hurts
4. I loving love this cerberus ball poo poo holy god drat christ it murders everything in TIDI just POOF they die once everyones 1 cycle hits

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Potato Salad posted:

Whoever put current stratop fits in waffe's shared fittings in game, thank you so loving much.

Open fitting tool, filter corp fits, search "Ares" or whatever, click the Dramaqueens fit, click Buy All, hop into the new hull, click Fit to Active Ship, warp back into the fight.

It's 13 easy clicks to get a ship well below contract price. Even puts all the refit modules, drugs, and ammunition that I need into the cargo holds.

don't rely on those 100%, check the gf.com forums for up to date fittings. you can copy the info there and paste it into the fittings tool and do a BUYALL from that

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Avatar logged in too early and died 1 second before downtime.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
remove cloaks

boom problem solved

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Remove jump fatigue, add *hull* fatigue.

Try jumping a capital out in structure and it might arrive on the other side in pieces. Or it might just explode in place. Also, every jump adds a bit of structure damage depending on the length of it.

Minmatar ships would be the best for this :smug: Get vertical!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So what we have learned is, the hard counter to papi cerb fleet is 30 bombers.

edit : also a way to drive up jita cerb prices

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

orange juche posted:

There is a post in the recruitment subforum describing the journey all Delta Sqad hopefuls must undergo in order to join.

the real pros do it via gate to gate travel from dek in a dread

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
veld wars are real?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
its a galaxybrain attempt to remove our m2- camp

im sure it will work!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Solus posted:

REDACTED

I love our new mumble channel names

opsec motherfucker!

:nsa:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Jazzzzz posted:

I was dual boxing a 'thron and a damnation in the Baltec fleet, heh. Seems like the supertrains were locking stuff up faster than we were, not sure if it just comes down to positioning or what. Regardless, it was entertaining watching dictors and other ships not pay attention to their distance from us and then just evaporate.

supertrains were locking and deleting everything the was within 300km in seconds, during tidi

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsC4Lx0ibTY

i watch this like once a year i like it even though dj is persona non grata

Wow he showed zungens setup at 2:45

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kinetica posted:

It’s more like 26k?

you forget how many people run 2-10 accounts at a time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Much like my theoretical degree in physics

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Solus posted:

Please to report my latest shitpost has been removed from Reddit.com and I have been banned for a day for telling a mod to gently caress off.

They're very salty about winning

please don't sass osma on reddit she gets angry and has to feed again

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

someone please post to reddit, i'm banned tia

post on reddit? do you want me to get internet cancer?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Floppychop posted:

Imagine paying :10bux: just to unironically shitpost.

never not shitpost

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
if you check his zkillboard he has like 5 kills. ever.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
billy merc never gets his

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
having money does not make you smart

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Xolve posted:

Christ, wonder what's in this

Look at it through the search tab and you can look inside.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vilgan posted:

As for moon goo, the reason not to export it to jita isn't that it's "not fair" or whatever (although I think exporting it is frowned on). The reason not to export it is there are a bunch of goons importing moon goo because we produce t2 ships and there isn't much moon mining going on in Delve right now so there should be plenty of local demand at or above jita prices.

except when its not at all.

plasmonic metas are at 21,570.00 in jita and 20,840.00 in 1dq

they got goonrushed bigtime

edit : unless you're talking about raw goo and I'm a loving moron, which is more likely

ded fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Feb 10, 2021

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i have a bunch of plasmonics and photonics to sell!

:smith:

every order small or big i put up to sell got undercut with giant orders every single time

a bunch being relative of course. i only started to do reactions

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Post your stuff in gs_isk and a local bug dick swinger will be more likely to buy it at Jita split or thereabouts

Yep thats the plan when my runs get done. Ty.

Wibla posted:

Don't START with metamaterials :cripes:

Do carbides and sylramic fibers if you're just dipping your toes into reactions.

Vilgan posted:

If you want people to buy your reaction products, the best things to make are probably carbides and maybe sylramic fibers. Anyone who makes T2 can also handle most of the reacting themselves so we tend to only buy the slow reactions.

I sunk about 1.5b into it which was substantial for me but not something I can't come back from. I'll do those after I can unload the runs I have left.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

So Brave are having all their poo poo being blown up at home, and are asking all their members to pack their poo poo up under fire and move into Querious and into a further murderzone? Sounds like a plan

pack up and move to querious were they used to have a bunch of sov and ihubs and now have zero

sounds like a good move to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so exactly how many coalitions is test a part of now? papi + legacy + ???