Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kyle casually tuning his guitar belt during that promo was perfect in every way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beetlo
Mar 20, 2005

Proud forums lurker!
Clearly it was the 1989 Denver Broncos.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

fart blood posted:

It's just...ya know...you're giving this garbage company money so...

good time as any to point out NXT including takeover VODs still available on hulu

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

abraham linksys posted:

good time as any to point out NXT including takeover VODs still available on hulu

This is a true and excellent point.

For live takeovers, just do what I do and go to a friend's house.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

fart blood posted:

You have to watch NJPW to be interested in wrestling again.

They need a drat Roku app. :(

I admit I'm lazy. I don't want to do the extra steps to stream stuff from my laptop to my TV.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I'm still kind of befuddled this guy is Patrick Clark

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Kairi because there are feuds with Lacey and Bianca right there for her in NXT.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Grant DaNasty posted:

They need a drat Roku app. :(

I admit I'm lazy. I don't want to do the extra steps to stream stuff from my laptop to my TV.

It is my understanding Roku and Apple TV apps are being worked on.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Kairi because there are feuds with Lacey and Bianca right there for her in NXT.

The sad part is this is 100% correct, but every prediction column I've read has ignored that and claimed "Well Kairi doesn't have a character, no edge (last Wednesday doesn't count because "it was a temporary thing", and Shayna is too much of a badass. Only Candice or Dakota should take the title."

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

The sad part is this is 100% correct, but every prediction column I've read has ignored that and claimed "Well Kairi doesn't have a character, no edge (last Wednesday doesn't count because "it was a temporary thing", and Shayna is too much of a badass. Only Candice or Dakota should take the title."

I do think in a better world Dakota would be built up and be the one to take the belt from her. But Kairi should win tonight.

Remember, NXT title runs aren't usually meant to be long, aside from Asuka's.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah but those are all dumb opinions so let's dismiss them.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Reminder: Sam Roberts has a beautiful wife who loves him.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm happy Larry Fine has returned to life and found work

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Wasn’t his very first NXT match a title match?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Rosenberg still doing stuff for the WWE? I feel like it's such a shitshow with him and Roberts on the same preshow.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
He said belt

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

TV Zombie posted:

Is Rosenberg still doing stuff for the WWE? I feel like it's such a shitshow with him and Roberts on the same preshow.

Who cares, Rosenberg stinks and I hope he slips and falls into a muddy puddle.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

So Stoked!!!!!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I can't believe they gave Rosenberg a podcast on the network where he brings up legitimate gripes about the WWE from the fans and JBL just calls him a dumb mark for half an hour

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I want Kairi Sane to win

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I cannot overstate how happy I am that Sam Roberts is on my screen.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

So tempted to get the network for .99 just for this takeover but forever gently caress wwe.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

So when's Riddle showing up?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

This is a simple and well booked story. "I beat you a year ago." "Well I went on a winning streak, leveled up, won the belt and you forgot to grind." "Did not!"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vaah posted:

So when's Riddle showing up?

Shoeless in the crowd before the final two matches before he leaves to smoke a gigantic doom?

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams

DarkstarIV posted:

People have actually said Dakota should take the title but Shayna is too much of a badass for Kairi? Have they even been watching NXT?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fart blood posted:

I cannot overstate how happy I am that Sam Roberts is on my screen.

Did you lose a toxx or something buddy?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm that pre show guy pronouncing kairi

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Namtab posted:

Pat is a national treasure

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

That was a good shot of Ciampa arriving.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm the summerslam promo pretending people care about the 15th reigns/lesner match

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Namtab posted:

My favorite part of the preshow except for when he complained to Ricochet that Adam Cole made fun of jorts.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Who's the guy in the white suit jacket?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

TV Zombie posted:

So tempted to get the network for .99 just for this takeover but forever gently caress wwe.

I appreciate your conviction, but pretty much every other corporation is evil too. So unless you're totally off the grid and self sufficient, I'd say go ahead and treat yourself to some wrestling.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

"Here's William Regal puzzled over seeing a 300 pound man wearing bright yellow and no pants"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Who's the guy in the white suit jacket?
Pat McAfee, former NFL player and huge fan of showering with men

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

Did you lose a toxx or something buddy?

Nope I just really think Sam Roberts is awesome

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

All these suspects and no one questions the referee hovering over Black's corpse

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

People walking really fast for a video that's not fast forwarding...also why is Ricochet going to his car...while still in ring gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
hey, regal's here. nice.

• Locked thread