Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

kirbysuperstar posted:

my most vivid memories of wildstar are:

b) the massive terrible raid attunement that would break and the only recompense was "do it again", as per support

correction: the only recompense was "make a whole new character, yours is busted"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

my last memory of wildstar was posting "sorry caydiem I didn't like the beta" in this very subforum and getting yelled at for 2 pages

people constantly dodge rolling out of my heals was unbearable

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

rift was also notable for getting rid of their wow-style "you can't play with each other" faction split in their first expansion, and not only did it work out great and proved factions are dumb but it saved the game which was not doing well at the time and then made a strong comeback

unfortunately the game went super p2w in the second expansion and that killed it so fuckin bad, you couldn't raid if you didn't spend money on earring slots or the overpowered-on-purpose extra classes