Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I want a world of warcraft clone to play when I'm bored of world of warcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Percelus posted:

also ff14 jumps up to around 10mil during expansion releases

It doesn't. Not even close.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

I googled "FF14 subscriber numbers" and found this in like two seconds, c'mon son

Cumulative number of players in the quote means a total number of created accounts, including free trials, not a number of concurrent subscribers.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

I heard WoW poo poo the bed recently, can someone tell me exactly what happened?

The current expansion is not as good as the last one.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

No, the last one was very successful and is already fondly remembered.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

purple death ray posted:

Besides I thought it was not a casual friendly game and we are pretty casual.

nah the game's very chill

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Glass of Milk posted:

I think a bunch of people will join and then 90% will quit after a week because dealing with poo poo from Vanilla is tedious.

That's my plan. I'm almost sure it's not going to last but I'll definitely try.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

no

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I said come in! posted:

multiple MMORPGs (Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Elder Scrolls Online) are all bordering around the same number of players as WoW

according to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

copy the image address, not the page url