Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

I didn't really know what to expect when trying out Ravendawn, but what I definitely was not expecting was "shameless archeage clone with the vertigo inducing cabinet projection of ultima 7". It all appears to be an extremely amateurish mess and I am absolutely charmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

Neither of those games are "isometric", as they're using an oblique projection rather than a axonometric one, just like Ravendawn is. If it was axonometric then the tiling of the floor would not be square.

Isometric is in quotes there, cause most "isometric" games aren't isometric either, in part cause its hard to make pixels do that.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

It really didn't look like we were going to see anything for several years yet anyway.

Quite funny that it's ignited a bunch of debate on the social medias cause a bunch of people are saying that wow with a riot coat of paint is exactly what they DID want actually.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

Personally i just wanted Puzzle Pirates but i got to be Teemo.