Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Every game should have replays at the end of a level with sick camera angles to watch all the cool poo poo you did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My only disappointment with this game is that the multiplayer, while fun, feels really barebones even in comparison to previous games. 4v4 multiplayer just feels really small-scale compared to the relatively massive single player missions. I’d love to see some sort of 12v12 Siege mode with a big battle going on on the ground with objectives each team has to attack/defend, or something.

Yeah exactly like what is the point of having anything except fighters online

Hopefully theyll expand it over time

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

julian assflange posted:

Agreed on all of this, OP. The game lacked a main antagonist as to be honest I can’t remember which of the countries was the baddie.

Lol yeah that is so horribly conveyed and it doesnt help every single fake country is a combination of the words europe and asia

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Eurasia and Asiope and Eusiaroupe etc