Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

0 had the best music & the FMV angle ruled but 5 is the best overall. 4's melancholic and I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

AC super weapons rule. Stonehenge kicks rear end. Nagasi having very strong feelings about Arkbird ruled. I don't think 6 had good super weapons? 0 Had the death laser and the carrier but the death laser really never felt THAT scary and gets taken care of pretty quick. Stonehenge was omnipresent fear.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

How many loving asteroids does strangereal have to deal with in order to justify two mega-weapons

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

the big one that caused all the conflicts these games are about is supposed to have done some cowboy bebop poo poo and the planet basically has a debris ring now

Sick I want a mission that takes place up there.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

julian assflange posted:

There was a mission in one of the games where you had to fly through a final piece of falling debris to destroy it I think.

Are you thinking of the SOLG at the very end of the game? You don't HAVE to fly through it to destroy it but you CAN if you want to. I'd always get behind it to start shooting it down only to get killed by a solar panel flying off.