Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The whole "people helping each other in crisis" premise applies to literally any other country, and it's baffling why anyone would think that having millions of firearms in the background would somehow make post apocalyptic America more stable. It doesn't take much to touch off a war between armed militias, which in the American context is just a fancy word for gangs of white people.

i think george romero was trying to tell americans this but all they got out of his films was better have some firearms and katanas ready for when zombies come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

oh and don't me started on the lessons they learned from the movies wall street or glenngarry glenn ross

• Locked thread