Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Been giving this a go last few days, it felt a bit too disrespectful of my time so I found a mod to give me constant energy regen - now I just have the grind of money, crafting times and running around collecting everything still which is enough for me.

Still very early, got my quality 5 graveyard, unlocked the path to the quarry and the bridge to the swamp... Now I just need to build up some faith and science to start studying things.

How long until I can unlock the zombie helper guys? Who's quests should I be doing for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

OK - I finished studying the key but now he's not around, I guess I need to wait for his day to proceed?

I've worked out basic money making - Faith seems like it'll be the biggest bottleneck, I guess I need to start improving my church... Which needs more blue, which needs more faith.