Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Man I have been dutifully avoiding a wiki because games like this are fun to discover on your own, but the recipe for black paint (oh my god I just needed one tech I could have had hours ago) weakened me. As well it seems like I’m going to use it for alchemy after already making a stack of goo and having stumbled into a sum total of no successful products besides the black paint recipe I looked up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Yeah the game excels at the “flow” of progress and never feeling like you’re not making progress as you jump to any of 50 tasks, and if you like that you’ll like the game. If you just want to do one thing or have a perfect zen garden to rake sand in, that’s more Stardew’s realm. I like both, this scratches a different (albeit very similar) itch. This feels less about managing my time, yet more “hectic” in a way.

Except alchemy. gently caress finding recipes. They fix that and give you a way to figure them out without a wiki and it’ll be great. Even if it’s just showing you which once you’ve tried that don’t work.