Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Anyone tries those expensive gem fish bait? They are so expensive and i am not sure if it’s worth the risk for profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Fishing tips: There seem to be a static timer for each pool before the fish is hook. I count it by the finish rod swaying animation and it’s after 5 to 7 animation sway before the fish is hooked. The next one also hook at the same amount of time. You can press it 0.5 second before the ripple shows up.

Not sure about the whiteline thing, I don’t have much trouble pressing the button when there is a ripple on the line.

Blue Xp tip: The easiest way is to unlocked tier 2 item from the astrologist and focus on making money to buy the 25 blue xp book for 5 silvers.

Note doesn’t give a lot, but finishing a book do, so i would suggest buying a chapter from the astrologist and make book cover to combine them.

Each item have a color xp orb in the description that tell you what you get when you research it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I wish alchemy recipe can be purchased from merchants. I would be willing to pay it instead of looking up wiki.

Egg and milk seem like a ranch feature thing we don’t have. I won’t mind raising chicken in the graveyard though. Something need to eat those goo.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Tree does grow back if you unroot the stamp too. Other than that, buying from wood merchant is the alternative.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Don't forget to report the bug. The dev might fix it the next day.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

You can purchase wood beam from wood merchant. It saves a lot of time.

Edit: The frog can be found in the swamp fishing area. I think the best fishing rod might have screw it to 0%

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 27, 2018

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

gently caress, it never even crossed my mind to check there. Can you also buy polished stone from the stonemason and totally skip the tech requirements to build an alchemy table?
Yes, and I think so or you can at tier 3.

Wood beam is tier 2 and polished stone is also tier 2.

Edit: Do the Commerce boost blessing and sell the scroll to the specific merchant for a quick unlock boost.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I haven’t beaten the game yet, but despite the game description of challanging your morality, there isn’t any npc so far that realize it and didn’t let it slide.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Fishing is pretty easy to me once I figure out the counting thing. Maybe cause i get the best rod asap.

I really should try those expensive gem bait now that i can afford it...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

if you are investing in farming, you should consider getting cooking to sell for more variety and profit.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Twincityhacker posted:

Man, that sounds bad.
Don’t worry about it, we are all in the fbi list by now :v:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Shirec posted:

, I should totally be able to make a cauldron
You can.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“Draining blood and fat makes my graveyard look better.” :v:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

No mineral will ran out in the latest patch. I would say qurry is still more effecient because you can build a stone breaker there to break those tablet on the spot.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

E. How long does it take for the stuff you sell to merchants to be then sold off? I crashed the wine market and now I can't get a good price for poo poo.
I think there is a small market stock adjustment everyday. Overstock get reduced and under stock get increased until individuals’ base amount is reached.

Edit: i would suggest you keep your wine in a chest and work on selling/working on other stuff during the market recovery period.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Aug 28, 2018

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The saving grace of that swamp maze is the large amount of poison mushrooms. There should be enough for suicide. :shepspends:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

That might also be the point where some player realize we are immortal

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I have the church at second upgrade, 200 ish graveyard, 60 ish in church, and bronze money scroll give me 1 gold each sermon. Do it twelve time and i am rich. :catholic:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Xaris posted:

Do I need to do that on any particular day?

No.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I skipped the whole embalming thing. It doesn’t seem to worth the effort unless you want high score in rating, :confuoot:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Gold beer ( and gold burger) are sold through the inquisitior’s side of the setup.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Zesty posted:

Is this game Stardew Valley? I’m looking for a game that’s Stardew Valley.
We don’t water our plant here. :colbert:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

skeleton warrior posted:

If you’re actually looking for Stardew Valley but darker, go check out Gleaner Heights.
Thank you, I have been searching for a darker harvest moon ever since the kickstarter one failed.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

If the game have more contents, I would imagine the Aristocats paper be 5 gold, then you move to The Town and work your way up another three tier of citizenship (7g Gentry ,8g patrician ,10g Royalty) with higher paying side investment projects. 12 Gold would be the secret good ending.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Dr. Clockwork posted:

What am I missing?
Shovel to unroot the dead tree.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I do think the teleportation is a crappy solution to the travel issue. Someone mention that early access have running, but was removed. The game cover have you riding the donkey, which I imagine works like horse in harvest moon to speed you up.

Or make donkey the paid teleport/taxi service would have been infinitely better.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

EXPANSION:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/599140/announcements/detail/1700565796606380032

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

What about the Garden of Stone that let you skip time? It seem like a good way to skip to payday since my church earn a gold each session.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

You can also skip tech by buying the mat from npc instead and focus on making money. Doing everything yourself saves a lot of money, but also takes a crap ton of time, which is fine when you realize there’s no real time sensitive pressure.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Said heretic also run the church, so... god sactioned human meat? :airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Graveyard/church is the best investment for passive income. Once you are done upgrading, it's a quick prayer every week for silver/gold.