Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

They added it in one of the early patches. Buy it at the inn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Or you could use a pen and paper. Half of the last dozen pages in my notebook are covered with stuff like "6 flitch 3 cip".

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Aw, man... here I am, 41 hours into GK, and almost at a year of in-game time, and a Yakuza game has to come out. Juggling these 2 games this week in the face of Dragon Quest XI next week, and AC: Odyssey, Fist of the North Star and Red Dead Redemption 2 in October, yeesh. The end of the year is just too jam-packed with games.

I really want to finish Graveyard Keeper, though. I'm so close to unlocking everything and doing everything! I'm sure there's only another 20 hours or so to go...

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Fat Samurai posted:

Yesterday I decided that I should halt everything and rebuild the workshop area so pottery, metalworking, woodworking and glassmaking all have their own, tidy spaces, with extra trunks and furnaces and poo poo in each.

I want to do this but I am way too lazy. I can't even get up the gumption to move the iron table closer to the iron vein in the quarry.

atholbrose fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Aug 31, 2018