Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J
Jun 10, 2001

How does vendor restocking work? I'm trying to get my vineyard going and I've made some grapes but I'm running out of grape seeds and the merchant isn't restocking and it's been like 3 weeks. Did I gently caress myself here? Someone mentioned fertilizer to get more seeds a few posts up and I've never used fertilizer, don't know how it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J
Jun 10, 2001

Blacksmith will buy rusty tools. For some reason, iron tools can't be sold or destroyed. If there's a way to break them down into anything at all useful, I haven't found it. But there is a goofy way to dispose of them - put them in the bookshelves on the 2nd floor of the dungeon. Anything in those shelves will get destroyed when you leave.

edit: Also, closing the game and launching it again got my vendors to restock. Must be a bug.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Stokes posted:

I feel like I'm missing something glaringly obvious, but how can you tell what day you're on? I see the sun and moon spin around on that circular diagram in the top left, but there's no other indication or arrow pointing to the day, and it seems like knowing what day it is is pretty important. Feel free to call me an idiot.

The current day is the 6 o clock position on the diagram. The next day is the one to the right of that. Basically it rotates clockwise. If you look at the "known NPCs" list on the tab screen it will show you the icon representing the day they will be available to talk to.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Alchemy sucks and is basically a wiki fest to figure out what reagents you need and how to get them.