Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

HenryEx posted:

What do i do with my old rusty tools? Can i sell them somewhere? they're taking up valubale space

You can sell them to the blacksmith, though it doesn’t seem like you can sell the first set of upgrades?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Ciaphas posted:

Is there anything wrong with just sleeping rather than ever eating to restore energy? The passage of time doesn't seem to matter a whole hell of a lot.

Nope. If you miss doing something on one day, it will be exactly the same 5 days from then. For the most part, the only real thing is that most NPC’s are only available to talk with at day time.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Ciaphas posted:

I can't seem to locate the Quarry mentioned in the OP. I cleared the landslide leading to the "Forest near river" on the map, is that the wrong one?

It’s across another bridge to the west from that forest.
You can either rebuild the bridge, then head north (bridge is right south of a river fishing spot), or you can rebuild bridge to the swamp, then go basically straight north.

You can recognize it, because there’s a marble quarry, stone vein, iron vein, and coal vein.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

HenryEx posted:

Can anyone tell me what i'm supposed to do with the approximately 200 maggots i've got stockpiled

does anyone buy them

You can eat them for 2 energy a pop.