Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
This is like video game crack. I just wish I waited a month or two after it released, because the 5-6 patches that came out just a few days after they released were pretty substantial and arguably should have been in the game at launch.

As far as the steam reviews, apparently there might have been more content promised before release or something? Sometimes the game can be convoluted/obtuse and trial and error crafting can go to hell, but this game was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Holy gently caress this thread made me realize I didn't have the game set to auto-update and I'm still playing on the release patch

e: after reading all the patch notes Im restarting a new file on the current verision

It's practically a different game from when it released and the next 5 patches over the couple of days after it released. That's how substantial those first few patches were.