Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Before the gate is unlocked he shows up every night, it's only after the unlock that he sticks to Envy (daytime).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
I get the complaints but if you read the dev diaries they very clearly outlined the areas of the game and the town is not one of them. It's not even mentioned or hinted at, nor any town only npcs or concepts. It is really clear that the town was never going to be in the game. Even if there was content cut the game is long enough as it is, there's an almost overwhelming amount to do. You get more gameplay than most $60 AAA games for a third of the price, so it just doesn't bug me at all.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Dr. Clockwork posted:

I took the time to kick 10 crates of puckins down the road once. Never again.

Pro tip for managing large items: you keep carrying stuff when you teleport. You can take a crate with you every time you port to town, it's not much but it adds up. Also works for slowly removing logs from the cabin in the woods.