Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

I'm to what I guess is the "endgame" and my only real gripe about the game (now that infinite stone and fast travel have been patched in) is with the alchemy system. Why yes, I would love to ram 3 random / occasionally semi-rare ingredients together in the hope I actually get a recipe from it! Why no, that isn't the wiki with all the known recipes in it on the other screen there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Amusingly, midlevel graves are the best. Polished stone graves give like 3-4 blues each, while marble ones give 0. Probably an oversight if I had to guess.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Oh also, a good source of cash money is selling silver bars to the merchant. Best I can tell, they have 0 use besides that, and the ore can only be used for a grand total of 1 alchemy recipe that is outclassed by the gold ore version. Each bar gets you like 20 silver which is pretty darn nice.