Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

New windows update with spectacular desktop images showing climate “change” in action because microsoft cares

there is a 25% chance your Surface will break within 2 years. Mac breakage rate is like 10%. this company produces hella garbage, and that's not even talking about the Windows ecosystem as a whole, where they make $100 garbage tablets that go straight to the trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i've lived here 10 years and last year the craziest thing happened. there was a huge forest fire and the whole city was covered in smoke. it was like all-day fog, but warmer in colour. visibility was limited to only a few blocks and the usual downtown skyline and mountains were of course gone.

then it happened again this year and no one batted an eye. and it reached loving 36o.

meanwhile China reached it's climate goals 12 years early and people are saying "doesn't count, they're authoritarian" as Western countries arrest or pepper spray seniors and indigenous people for blocking pipelines.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Skim Milk posted:

:shuckyes:

ill initialize the git repository, op

i’ll tell you how it’s a terrible idea and a lot of children are going to die because of it

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

that is honestly my favourite part of any software project

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

prisoner of waffles posted:

The ecoterrorist "save the planet possibly through kilodeaths or more" ethos sure sounds lovely to me

i was joking. i absolutely support killing as many rich white people as needed. in fact, kill a few more than needed just to be safe. loving cop.

• Locked thread