Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God drat talk about a hail mary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
ok that was frickin sick lol

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Kalindra Fria tried her best to make that a really boring Jojo fight and instead just managed to slowly set up a triangle on herself, lmao.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

lol, welp

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

hahaha roxanne has done it

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Oh poo poo jojo! had to be like 3 seconds before the bell!

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The Modaferri Factor.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I was literally typing out "god jojo sucks" when she locked in the triangle

Mr. Nice! posted:

SV with the correct opinion. I’m a fan of all the tattoos in this match.

faria's are really good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jojo's voice :3:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

That's the only time that accent has been used to say 'just line 'em up for me, Mick' and not been talking about cocaine.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Dan Didio posted:

That's the only time that accent has been used to say 'just line 'em up for me, Mick' and not been talking about cocaine.

lolllllllllll

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

lmao

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Jojo did pretty well on the ground, I thought, to be honest.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Jojo did pretty well on the ground, I thought, to be honest.

she knew what she was doing with a couple of sweep attempts and the triangle set up was no accident. it was p good. but my god she wants to work on getting back to her feet because i would not be relying on triangles from the bottom at *audible sigh* this level.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dan Didio posted:

Ahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gaethje's highlight real is like if rory / robbie 2 went for an entire career instead of 4.5 rounds

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lets go mickey

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i hope the guy who isn't mickey gall wins because i bet on him

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
who let cm punk back in the ring

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Maybe CM Punk should fight George Sullivan

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is that bubba mcdaniel

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

Welp

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Marching Powder posted:

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

welp lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

As soon as that hit the ground it was over.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Mickey Gall reminds me of the guy from 16 Candles.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

As soon as that hit the ground it was over.

George kindly offered him his back immediately

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

I liked when Gall shot a fairly long single leg and the other guy immediately exploded.

Also, Is Nebraska as desolate and terrible as Bruce Springsteen has led me to believe?

Ratios and Tendency fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Aug 26, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's still kinda hilarious to me that the ultimate result of the CM Punk experiment was Mickey Gall becoming (kinda) a name.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

It's still kinda hilarious to me that the ultimate result of the CM Punk experiment was Mickey Gall becoming (kinda) a name.

he's a guy i can't help but respect because he took an opportunity and absolutely exploited it with relentless hustle, going so far as to put on a top 3 all time most prolific cheating performances in a ditch effort to win a fight. can't hate.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I liked when Gall shot a fairly long single leg and the other guy immediately exploded.

Also, Is Nebraska as desolate and terrible as Bruce Springsteen has led me to believe?

Yeah. Nebraska is like two cities, both within 40 miles of its eastern border. it's desolate and terrible. source: i live across the river from nebraska. anything west of the Mississippi until you hit, i dunno, dallas or denver is desolate and terrible. "nebraska" as an album is underrated though

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

"Slightly shorter fights than average" is not impressive

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol that fuckin' flexing guy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

go, er, sanchez i guess

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Did anyone ever list themselves as like a Wu Tang fighter or a disciple of the 36 chambers or some poo poo?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Did anyone ever list themselves as like a Wu Tang fighter or a disciple of the 36 chambers or some poo poo?

They fired Filthy Tom Lawlor so probably not

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy poo poo that was the wussy-est entry on what i think was a takedown i've ever seen

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Carlisle posted:

lol that fuckin' flexing guy

Don’t dox me bro

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
did kung fung guy just reach for the balls there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Get a load of that arm that's ~blocking all those body kicks. :stare:

• Locked thread