Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cicero posted:

See, this is interesting to me. My perspective is, yes being "exploited" isn't exactly great, but I'll take a higher-paying job where some of my productivity gets "stolen" by my employer, over a lower-paying one where I keep everything. Because the tangible outcome of the former is superior. The attitude of, "yes I get less money this way, but at least I keep everything I make" to me feels like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

"I'm fine with being exploited!" says highest paid goon in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cicero posted:

Way to miss the point. poo poo, if anything if I had a lower income that'd make me even more desperate to eke out more money.

You are unable to make unbiased comments about anything in our society because you have such massive wealth it has blinded you to the suffering of the common man.

"If I had less money, I would just make more money!"

• Locked thread