Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

posting itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

got reminded that john mccain is loving dead thanks to tfmup,

and I’m glad of it because I hadn’t seen this loving work of art

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

enjoying the fact that john mccain is loving rotting in the ground

Pepperoneedy posted:

Made a visit today

Can confirm John Sidney McCain III is still dead

I'm a few months behind on noticing this but lmao born in 1936 vs 1954? not only was he a callous piece of poo poo divorcing his first wife, but he did it in order to be a cradle-robber

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i remembered that john mccain is fuckin dead and i came here as soon as i could

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

thank you thread for reminding me that john mccain has been fuckin dead for one entire year. i am posting to celebrate that fact

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i downloaded a new image to my cspam folder, found this in there, and was compelled to post itt
https://i.imgur.com/VsTjAMr.gifv

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

recently learned that hanoi has a monument dedicated to brave vietnamese patriots owning the poo poo out of mccain
https://twitter.com/LunaOi_VN/status/1430511420580401155