Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I lifted my arms above my head today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lmao at people who still somehow consider mccain a war hero instead of a hilarious lesson on the dangers of nepotism

Lol that we have to deal with Meghan because her grandfather was an admiral. I wonder how many generations of failchildren one boat guy can make happen

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lol McCain is dead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
My company had The View on in the breakdown.

And I'm so glad Meagan's dad is fucken dead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Senator Nepotism McCrash is worm food

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Fiend posted:

Who will defend the great state of Arizona from corruption?

I just told you. Worms

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lol Meghan McCain's dad is dead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Echo Chamber posted:

Who is Meghan McCain's dad?

Dead, lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Good soup! posted:

John McCain is dead.

Omg lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

This loving game is one of three my friend growing up had

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Here's to McCain, crashing all of Satan's fighter jets

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

There's a worm eating his brain.

No wait that happened when he was alive

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The decorum in the replies makes me sick.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Bilirubin posted:

wait, is this why I haven't heard much from this dude lately?

God I wish we'd stop hearing about him

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Satan gradually reducing how high he can lift his arms every day

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Didn't you learn anything about politics from your dad?

You're supposed to get your campaign to buy your book in bulk so you can claim to be a best seller.

And embezzle. It's win win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That poor corpse would have loved to see all this genocide