Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mccain........he's........dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I also want to say I am 14 days away from the anniversary of gone mcbrains death and excited of what the day is going to feel like. I made a conscious choice to share my joyous journey publicly so others would feel less alone - and would do it all over again.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

John McCain is dead.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Did anyone say John McCain is dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dead McCain, Daughter with Sadbrains, Inject directly into Veins

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

John McCain is dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

McCain dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

McCain is gone......dead....last I heard the man went to hell and never came back

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/illipsisHVB/status/1523405472191025153?t=BLa7xL_mlOtaaOvw4oWcNA&s=19

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I just received word that John McCain is still dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*opens trap door to hell and peers in* yep, still here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol shameless self plug because I completely forgot about the Meghan McCain Photoshop thread I did a while back and my friend told me it's gold??????? ty 😎

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867289&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1