Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Did killing all those US Airmen qualify him as an Ace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
McCaine was found dead today. He was 58 years old. He loved his family, he loved his church, he loved his whiskey. God, have mercy on his.
Soul?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Gonna be a bunch of confused looks at polling stations in Arizona.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Thank you Annexin a2!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
On 26 October 1967 near the Truc Bach Lake, the Vietnamese people in Hanoi caught John Sidney McCain. He was the captain of a group who flew planes in the sky who attacked Hanoi. The number of the plane was A4. The plane fell on Yen Phu power plant. This was one of 10 planes that fell on the same day.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

two weeks into 2019 and he's still dead.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Oh my God no what happened was it AIDS?!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Menacer posted:

still dead?

Are you sitting down?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
On 26 October 1967 near the Truc Bach Lake, the Vietnamese people in Hanoi caught John Sidney McCain. He was the captain of a group who flew planes in the sky who attacked Hanoi. The number of the plane was A4. The plane fell on Yen Phu power plant. This was one of 10 planes that fell on the same day.

Lol

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Do you think John McCain ever listened to Vampyre Weekend?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Today is March 17th, 2019.

Peole get their news from a phone they keep in their pocket, Elon Musk has invented a electric vehicle, and Cpt John Sidney McCaine of the United States Navy is dead.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

The mccain political dynasty is loving dead

I dunno about that, Malia and Sasha seem pretty level headed so there is still hope.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That happens all the time dude. People plan way ahead of time to be buried with their SO.

Hope she remarries with someone who can block a downward slash in a katana duel.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Do you think if McCaine were alive today, could he pull some strings and get a part on Game of Thrones?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Dr Cheeto posted:

hey saw this thread got bumped and it reminded me of that time john mccain got bumped

So you decided to crash into the thread - much like an F4 Phantom did on the Yen Phu power plant on on October 26, 1967.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

ikanreed posted:

Senator Nepotism McCrash is worm food

Who will defend the great state of Arizona from corruption?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Thoughts and prayers.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Semper Fi Old Man

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I almost met John McCain once, but was not from Arizona and this not included on the detail to fellate McCain when he visited my post. Heard he handed out a bunch of coins and had limited mobility in his arms. lovely pilot.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
https://twitter.com/croppedtweets/status/1227505121308762112?s=21

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

ikanreed posted:

The decorum in the replies makes me sick.

Lots of folks definitely making up their mind about things and needing some strong words to explain their feelings.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

fabergay egg posted:

I'm hearing reports that John McCain is alive?

About as alive as his campaign.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Say what you will about McCain, at least he doesn't cake on the makeup like a trollop, you loving oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS - HERE'S TO FOUR MORE!