Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

lmao irl at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uceBXUAX0UU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Just saw this thread again and lmao a little bit and felt better about life in general, thanks thread. :thumbsup:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Kinda ghoulish of the navy to name a giant hunk of ugly poo poo after john mcain and float it around mocking him with it. At least Trump was mature enough to toss a tarp over the name out of respect for the dead which john mcain very much is (dead).

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

World War Mammories posted:

i remembered that john mccain is fuckin dead and i came here as soon as i could

This post reminded me that john mccain was dead and I came here as soon as i could

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Good soup! posted:

mccain........he's........dead.

:rip: :negative:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Meghan: [Meghan dictates to tape] They train young goons to post fire at people. But their mods won't allow them to post "John Mcain is dead lmao" on their profiles because it is obscene.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It's been over a year and the ol' maverick is still dead. Gotta admit I'm impressed. That old dog sure is good at being dead. :patriot:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Is John McCain dead?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Folks, the inventor of torture sauce John "the child strangler" Mcain has passed on today. He drank an entire bottle of his world famous real man sauce on a dare and shat himself to death and since he was 900 years old the blood clotted up immediately and it looked like he was trying to give birth to a jellyfish made out of blood. He didn't do anything else noteworthy with his sad meaningless life and there won't be a funeral because he was just a little animal man who cares.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I like that they named a giant bloated unstable hunk of ugly poo poo after john mccain. I can't think of a more apt name for a ship that is know for “multiple and cascading failures regularly” :laugh:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I don't know which pokemon glioblastoma is but thank you for your service in taking down this vile animal :patriot:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Just checking in, what's the situation re: John McCain?

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but John Sidney McCain the third has passed away. He snapped his neck while trying to eat his own rear end at a bus station bathroom :rip:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Whoa! look out! Tough guy coming through! I wouldn't want to cross this guy in a dark alley am I right guys? Good thing this absolute bad rear end is dead! Phew! Close one! :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

McGlockenshire posted:

yup, still dead

:drat: