Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I just learned this Sandgren guy is a Pizzagater.

I still want him to beat Djokovic

Dude definitely seems to take his pizza seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It was a justified tantrum because people don't give out those penalties, especially in a loving open finals.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I remember Osaka playing at I think Charleston a few months ago and she was just an emotional mess and melted down every mis-hit it is amazing how well she turned it around.

And yeah no one gets that coaching penalty called on them and gets a loving game penalty in a major finals, especially not the best player in the sport's history, unless you are 'angry' and not white

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
All the 'IN OTHER SPORTS SHE WOULD BE EJECTED FOR HER SASS' arguments are loving dumb because the equivalent for this is the umpire awarding a team the go ahead run in the ninth inning of game seven of the World Series because he got called something that was not even an expletive or murder threat or anything.

Also she isn't playing a different sport she is playing tennis, where people have traditionally bitched to the chair about literally everything for entire sets.

• Locked thread