Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

HardDiskD posted:

Also, I could barely hear your commentary over the game sound, so you might want to take a look at that. Also I'm really curious as to why you aren't you uploading the HQ version to Youtube or whatever.

Yeah, check out the tech support fort, but what you need is autoducking. It'll lower game audio when you're talking so that we can understand you.

The Deagle is a waste of time. You want Stoppin' Powa? H&K USP. .45 ACP makes a nice hole, and 12 rounds a mag is plenty for a sidearm, plus we can Solid Snake our way around Black Mesa with the suppressor.

Recommending in advance that when we pick up our SMG, we get something that fires 9mm, because if we're gonna use something as a bullet-hose, it may as well shoot relatively cheap ammo. The H&K MP5 would be my recommendation there. If I was gonna recommend anything else:

Shotgun: M3. Way cheaper, 8 shells is a great number of shots before we run away/swap to something else, and honestly a shotgun that doesn't make that distinct noise when you rack a new shell into the chamber just isn't the same.
Rifle: M4. Why fix what ain't broken? 5.56 is a ubiquitous ammo type. I don't see the need for a sniper rifle, I never had a moment in Half-Life where I was like "Man, I wish I had a sniper rifle right now".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU