Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think I played this back in the day. Kinda want an update of it for Black Mesa now :v:

Cool LP!

Your FAMAS seems to be taking more chunks out of the brickwork than the enemy soldiers at the moment and if you're going outside you might want something longer ranged and more controllable, so perhaps an upgrade to a Sig Commando could be in order? The MP5 seems useful for disposing of low level gribblers inexpensively so perhaps not time to trade it out yet.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

My fear with the G3 is it's going to make it less appealing to AWP some alien buggers in the noggin later down the line.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's what I mean, if you buy it you're gonna have to throw it out to get the AWP if you're restricted to 1 of each class.