Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
sean mcvey is an absolute fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Kingsbury at least has experience designing and calling an offense. The gently caress has this QB coach done

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Glad the Bucs avoided the McVay tree.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Dom Capers is now being considered for the DC job for the Bengals :negative:

Lmaooo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

LabyaMynora posted:

HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!

Why?!

the head coach doesn't even know any defensive terms and no one else wants to go to cincinnati

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Cavauro posted:

the head coach doesn't even know any defensive terms and no one else wants to go to cincinnati

Hue Jackson would've stayed

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
They were linked to Jack Del Rio for the longest time, then yesterday they were trying to poach Dennis Allen. When he got an extension in NO, they moved on to Dom.

Del Rio would've been fine...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Dom would probably be an abject disaster Would make me think they're planning on blowing up the roster, at least on defense.

Which is hard to object to, honestly, when you look at the salary hit vs the production.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Eifert Posting posted:

Dom would probably be an abject disaster Would make me think they're planning on blowing up the roster, at least on defense.

Which is hard to object to, honestly, when you look at the salary hit vs the production.

If you're blowing up the roster you don't loving want Dom Capers. He performs best with veterans. Capers's defense fell apart with the Packers when Woodson left and Collins got injured and it became a constant treadmill of rookies who had to be taught the system every season.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

If you're blowing up the roster you don't loving want Dom Capers. He performs best with veterans. Capers's defense fell apart with the Packers when Woodson left and Collins got injured and it became a constant treadmill of rookies who had to be taught the system every season.

I don't want him regardless. It seems like an rear end backwards hire.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In September and November I let this forum know that I am Dom Capers formerly of the Green Bay Packers. i specifically said god friended me, dom capers, formerly of the Green Bay Packers defensive coordinating position. then the real dom capers started posting here more often again and i had to stop saying it. but I still felt like i am somewhat dom capers, and things are going to work out.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
woops wrong thread

Ammanas fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Feb 4, 2019

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cavauro posted:

In September and November I let this forum know that I am Dom Capers formerly of the Green Bay Packers. i specifically said god friended me, dom capers, formerly of the Green Bay Packers defensive coordinating position. then the real dom capers started posting here more often again and i had to stop saying it. but I still felt like i am somewhat dom capers, and things are going to work out.

I wish you luck Mr. Kinda-sorta Dom Capers and I truly believe under your skilled leadership the Cincinnati Bengals will regain their former glory of losing in the Wildcard Round.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can tell what you are really doing there while pretending to be nice. So i thought about what to say and i'm going to say oh yeah? is that an axe, or some kind of push broom?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I have an axe to grind, alright!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Everything I read from fans in general is super optimistic and I am kinda seeing a flaming wipeout of a season in the pipes..

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

That looks like a slo mo screencap of someone whose been punched in the face.