Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Excellent obly 15 dollars mire than what i originally paid when it was first released plus nintendos excellent pay wall for lovely peer to peer multiplayer abd Rom hacks to sweeten the deal

3.99 a month for Super Mario Bros. (1974) is a steal you loving ingrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

vince mcmahoon doing the smiling face when he sees the smb rom but then he falls over when the announcer adds Amstrad CPC port from 1982

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

vince mcmahoon doing the smiling face when he sees the smb rom but then he falls over when the announcer adds Amstrad CPC port from 1982

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This game is soo good. Not sure why, but getting stunned/knocked back in this game fills me with a special kind of rage that I don’t get in MHW.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it’s easily my goty

just endless awesome bossfights. so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tyler posted:

This game is soo good. Not sure why, but getting stunned/knocked back in this game fills me with a special kind of rage that I don’t get in MHW.

I'm the opposite, the MHGU stun is much much shorter and you can see how quickly you're mashing out of it bc the stars tick down. I don't think mashing does anything in World at all, and stun lasts a lifetime

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What weapons is everybody using. I had so much fun with the aerial greatsword, alchemy hunting horn, valor heavy bowgun, adept sword and shield...there's so many options I never even tried. I bet the long swords are sweet in GU, and I never used any kind of Dual Blades even though they're my main in World.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

What weapons is everybody using. I had so much fun with the aerial greatsword, alchemy hunting horn, valor heavy bowgun, adept sword and shield...there's so many options I never even tried. I bet the long swords are sweet in GU, and I never used any kind of Dual Blades even though they're my main in World.

Adept switch axe, it makes me feel like im playing dinosaur bloodborne. I love both of the modes of that weapon so goddamn much

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

In Training posted:

Valor charge blade and all kinds of switchaxe

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Alchemy hunting horn is insanity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Alchemy hunting horn is insanity

I would just join random rooms with a sleep alchemy horn and play a true bard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think I was using the Lance.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo, alchemy switchaxe is amazing.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Thinking about monster hunter at work

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

tyler posted:

Thinking about monster hunter at work

same op

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Aerial IG might seem way too obvious but it's fun. Just flipping around constantly mounting the monsters and your ground combos are still beastly. So much better than world IG

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I love this game so much. Im such a huge fan of them making it so Event quests are available in a huge list whenever you want, I def wish more games did it that way

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
between this and smash, there’s never been a better time to be constantly whipping a sword around

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I love this game so much. Im such a huge fan of them making it so Event quests are available in a huge list whenever you want, I def wish more games did it that way

There's so many goofy ones too. It was cool dropping into hunts and seeing people dressed up like samus swinging around a 1 story tall shishkabob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I just got a +6 KO talisman. Bless up