Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I got plenty of monhun out of world and this would be a big step back in a lot of ways..plus theres so many other huge games coming soon. If they released this over a drat year ago (released in march of last year for jp) I would've been all over it

i want the world version of this game real bad..seeing Deserted Island with the new graphics would be epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

MHW is definitely lacking in the music department compared to this game

MH music has always been really great so the kind of subdued simple stuff in MHW was disappointing. this song is from the drat wii monhun and I know it's in XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eyRBYoKp48

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

vince mcmahoon doing the smiling face when he sees the smb rom but then he falls over when the announcer adds Amstrad CPC port from 1982