Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

Vezina: Crawford[/b]

I doubt he even plays this season. Which makes me even more sad because he is a fun goalie to watch and is actually quietly really loving good, even if he is incapable of getting shutouts. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ive seen a whole 3 preseason games and feel confident about my ability to select winners and losers.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Metropolitan
1. Washington
2. Columbus
3. Philly

Atlantic
1. Tampa Bay
2. Toronto
3. Boston

Wild Card
1. Pittsburgh
2. New Jersey

Out
9. Carolina
10. Buffalo
11. NYR
12. Montreal
13. Florida
14. Detroit
15. NYI
16. Ottawa

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Central
1. Winnipeg
2. Nashville
3. St.Louis

Pacific
1. San Jose
2. LA
3. Edmonton

Wild Card
1. Vegas
2. Anaheim

Out
9. Dallas
10. Colorado
11. Minnesota
12. Phoenix
13. Calgary
14. Chicago
15. Vancouver

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

yellowcar posted:

loving Metro, man

I was thinking I did pretty good with my Metro until I realized I put 2 of them into the WC over Atlantic teams. And NJ was one of them.

My Pacific though, oof.