Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nothing earns more animosity than changing a team mid-season. You could collude with Russia and it's fine but if you started a Bills fan and ended a Brady fan, then you might be strung up. And if you started a Brady fan and ended a Brady fan, you might be cheering for a winning team. Alas.

This is your first and last chance to change that. I don't know you and you don't know me, but trust me, I used to be something. I was around when every TFF member worth his salt started dying. By virtue of being alive, I am therefore worth nothing. That is something I have in common with you.
Alas.

So think about it. Do you really want to be a Jags fan, even if Dez joins you? Do you want your quarterback to be the GOAT like Brady or the GOAJ like Bortles? Why would you ever want to be a Jags fan, by the way? Do you like pain and embarrassment? What's wrong with you?
But I digress.

If you ask me, I will start this season a Tom Brady fan on the AFC side and a Vikings fan on the NFC side. My picks are solid and impregnable. This thread isn't for me. It's for you, Bills fans. You Jets losers. Repent and figure out your ways.

It's your last chance to change for the better before we make fun of you relentlessly for supporting the Browns. Why would you do that?
Brady already has 5 rings. He has the gauntlet. All he has to do is snap his fingers and half of your chances disappear. Half of 0 is still 0, Bengals fans. Stop being ridiculous.

It is your last chance to repent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

gently caress no ive come this far with the panthers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5Q0vXbODs

I respect you for supporting the Panthers this entire time. I question your mental health for supporting the Panthers this entire time.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm tearing up why would you do this to me. gently caress you Kalli. He will retire at 65 with Super Bowl rings on his right foot pinkie. Bank it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You are a Tom Brady fan and you're bringing up that day. That ignominious day. He will never retire. This world won't even last until 2020. Oh my God.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

When I think about it, Portland is a self-contained oxymoron. Might as well name the place Lionslombardi

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Imagine switching team fandom because of Tim Tebow and then that team winning a Super Bowl a few years later.

Imagine you being a moderator.

;_;

shut up

edit: also for posterity and facts my fandom was hanging on by a thread after the Tebow era. Then it was severed forever with 40 seconds left by Rahim Moore. Oh my God.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My allegiance is to destroying EA's monopoly on the football gaming license

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Well at least we can all agree that the Ravens are the worst

• Locked thread